What's new

Breakthrough POST NERF: Stop using f2,d1 in the corner for damage.

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
If you're going to leave part of that combo out, better to save meter and burn the trait first. Does 50+ and trait regenerates quick. Save dat meter! F23, 3~Zap, 3~trait, 111~scoop, 3~breath does 53 i believe

Raynex

I've completely stopped using F2D1 starters altogether so I got nothin lol. Fishing for F23, 3~zap 70% combos all day

I mean, you were in Trait early in the combo AND you did the most damaging ender (grab~air heat). Maybe that's just the actual damage?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I've completely stopped using F2D1 starters altogether so I got nothin lol. Fishing for F23, 3~zap 70% combos all day

I mean, you were in Trait early in the combo AND you did the most damaging ender (grab~air heat). Maybe that's just the actual damage?

I usually don't use the F2D1 corner stuff but he was not looking for the low so I figured I'd take the 45~ percent.

Can't be, I've literally just done the exact same combo in training mode and it's only 48 percent.

Edit: My opponent, in the middle of a combo I was doing right after the "round" was over turned to me and said "is this patched?" because even he knew something wasn't right.

Raynex

Ah...I just assumed it was patched because it was tournament. If it wasn't patched, then that's an amazing plus for you lmao

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Ah...I just assumed it was patched because it was tournament. If it wasn't patched, then that's an amazing plus for you lmao
No, it was patched which is why it's so baffling. We checked right after the match and confirmed it.

You guys act as if superman was hard to begin with. Anyway after mb breath laser instead of doing 3 scoop I'm Doing F2 scoop. It does less damage but it is so much more consistent.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
If you're going to leave part of that combo out, better to save meter and burn the trait first. Does 50+ and trait regenerates quick. Save dat meter! F23, 3~Zap, 3~trait, 111~scoop, 3~breath does 53 i believe
Didn't know about this,a really good corner combo without meter..good stuff. Damn Supes puts on the hurt.Haha. That Man of Steel

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
After MB Breath Heat Zap you can do 22 scoop, you just need to wait a tinyyyyy bit after Heat Zap hits. It can become a bit inconsistent tho, so I guess losing 2% for consistency is way worth it.