What's new

Post MK11 (MK12) Story

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Some great ideas. In my first post the story opened up to lead to every realm to abstract its essence to reforge new kamidogu's (such as the Jinsei of Earthrealm / Mystical orb of Edenia). The Sacred Amulet which is needed to complete the One Beings merger of all realms and end reality, would be designed to conceal its location from the One Being, however everytime it is used to purify a warriors foresight or unleash the energy is absorbs (such as Dark Raidens powers back to Raiden), Shinnok can sense it. So this story could very well play as an adventure to each realm altered by The One Being / Fire God Lui Kang.
Thanks, I meant his arcade ending which a lot of times they tend to be canon to a degree or tie in. Given his story ending and how that went down, would make sense if something along those lines happened. Oh yeah you mean Shinnok's Amulet, yeah it has the power to do many things and can't be destroyed. Seems whoever has it becomes immensely more powerful and dangerous as we've seen with Shinnok and Raiden especially. Mileena nearly killing herself using it lol. Would be cool to see them create or assign/promote newer Elder Gods possibly AS the protectors of each realm? Or have them make newer Gods/protectors like Raiden for each realm.

Thanks, I meant his arcade ending which a lot of times they tend to be canon to a degree or tie in. Given his story ending and how that went down, would make sense if something along those lines happened. Oh yeah you mean Shinnok's Amulet, yeah it has the power to do many things and can't be destroyed. Seems whoever has it becomes immensely more powerful and dangerous as we've seen with Shinnok and Raiden especially. Mileena nearly killing herself using it lol. Would be cool to see them create or assign/promote newer Elder Gods possibly AS the protectors of each realm? Or have them make newer Gods/protectors like Raiden for each realm.

I agree. This would be a great conclusion to the next MK story. Perhaps the 6 reforged komidogu's gathered from the essence of each realm would require a sacrifice of each realm defender to defeat the One Being thus making them Elder Gods to defeat the One Being and his Titans.

Last edited:
The One Being through most of this story arc is merging the realms but being his soul he is already at one with every being in the MK Universe, which is why the 6 realms are protected by anyone he recreates in his age. The realms continue to merge such as the search for the Sacred Amulet continues. Fire God Lui Kang now recreated by the One Beings Reality tries to capture Kitana by using his memories of them. Meanwhile, Fujin, Dark Raiden and Kitana arrive in the Chaos Realm to capture the essence of it, but it is revealed that it shares a connection to Control Realm at its core, it appears the one being has nearly merged chaos and control together and they must retrieve the essence to forge into the kamidogu's by overcoming both realms armies before narrowly escaping as both realms collapse into each other.

Last edited: