What's new

Post E3 Rundown - In Depth Atrocitus & Grodd Breakdown

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Legit question here:

From when Injustice 1 was first announced, did the gameplay change on release. I seem to recall some framedata changes by then, with testers complaining about it, but not sure.
I vaguely remember Flash having a meterless/traitless 59% combo with like 7 Flying Uppercuts...and that move was toned down.

There's going to be changes moving forward from this build, plain and simple.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Hey I was wondering about this Grodd gorilla charge, does it work like and mkx fireball cancel? or more like flashs running man stance from Inj 1? Or maybe some other thing entirely?

I'm very scared of having to block for forty minutes because grodd got within half a screen of me.

trufenix

bye felicia
Legit question here:

From when Injustice 1 was first announced, did the gameplay change on release. I seem to recall some framedata changes by then, with testers complaining about it, but not sure.
Ignoring the myriad of balance changes (flash combos, batman's b+2,3 , etc) clash was completely reworked.

Reactions: huh

Theflyingrocky

Kneel Before Grodd
Great job mustard your description of Grodd already has me planning setups with this monkey flip like maybe and empty gorilla leap into a low that you ex into a launcher. I'm so excited for grodd glad I finally got info on how he plays.

trufenix

bye felicia
So it is possible we have several changes on damage, frames and even movesets from now until the launch.
It is not only possible or likely, it is guaranteed. Go download the MK9 demo or the Injustice demo and rediscover that games change in pre-release.

Oh, I also just remembered one of the biggest changes in reveal day Injustice 1, Batman's super was a parry (and it was shitty).

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Game has been in development for 2 years.
9 months left.

NOTHING will change. I thought all of you were over that wool of bullshit over eyes with "it's just a demo, it will change".

NOTHING, will change. NOTHING.
I have worked in events and promotional builds for years. What you see on a show floor is 100% never what ou get when the finished products ships. You are 100% wrong.

P.S: You would hate MKX back in the promo days. I've seen it in multiple stages from back in the day when i worked with it at shows.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
While all of this is true, and it's literally everyone's dream Bane (Charge can be cancelled, air dashes, and so on), I don't know if I see myself playing him.
We will see when the hands get in the lab, but I get a feeling he is going to receive no fewer than 3 nerfs over the course of the patching.
Maybe it's time you experience the abuse the rest of us face from Paulo. :DOGE

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Legit question here:

You used to be able to clash multiple times in a match. It was a bore to watch these interruptions over and over and over again. Plus it was marginalizing the usage of meter for anything else in those builds.