What's new

Possibly 13 of 21 stages already shown, what do you want to see?

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
If the Kollector is a real thing, I want to see a cool type of collectors stage, with monsters in cages, strange objects and heaps of junk.

Also want a Edenian level, and less Special Forces based levels, two is enough.

Some levels from the netherrealm would be fun.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
If the Kollector is a real thing, I want to see a cool type of collectors stage, with monsters in cages, strange objects and heaps of junk.

Also want a Edenian level, and less Special Forces based levels, two is enough.

Some levels from the netherrealm would be fun.
The monster with cages etc theres actually already one shown very briefly in the behind the scenes trailer and some other one. Its that unknown stage on the picture 13/21 stages revealed. I dont know if you noticed that.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
The monster with cages etc theres actually already one shown very briefly in the behind the scenes trailer and some other one. Its that unknown stage on the picture 13/21 stages revealed. I dont know if you noticed that.
Nope, didn’t noticed that one yet, thanks. Maybe thats a level for the Kollector?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
House of Pekara pls.

Not only cause it's a fairly unique stage, but apparently this is also the location where Kenshi was blinded. Yeah it's not looking likely that Kenshi is gonna be around for MK11 but it's still got a lot of potential as a setting for the lore, especially if it can be revisited through all the time travel shenanigans.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I'd actually like to see Outworld stsge from MK2 with the purple sky. Or some other stage inspired from the 1995 MK movie.