What's new

Possibly 13 of 21 stages already shown, what do you want to see?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

So far its looking good

If there is anything i would really expect to see it would be a portal stage, either this:

Or this

More the DA stage over the first for several reasons, i think the DA Portal was a lot more elaborated which was great, just imagine having a portal vortex sucking debris into it while people are fighting on the foreground it would be sick.

And lastly i would really like to see the Living forest again, i think it was a very well made stage in MK9 and i couldn't help playing on it whenever i had the chance

Another good way of doing this, is having at least one representative stage from each franchise would also be a good idea

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
  • living forest
  • bridge with moon on the back
  • bridge over green acid pool
  • firely hell space one are all cool.
  • Plus I want new places.
I think it would be a cool mix up to maybe have some kind of super bight place.. like maybe the time temple. All glass and white and mirrors and stuff.

leoj89

Noob
Portal and the living forest at night.

Also a real training room with a proper grid design. The one in MKX was not practical.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Is it weird that no one has talked about stage fatalities/brutalities?

Are they just not in anymore?

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I just want one stage with a purple sky. I just really like The Wastelands lol

I also like the MK stages that are a bit more mystical. The Portal come to mind, or The Tower.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
The Portal from Deadly Alliance is amazing. It must come back.
Jade's Desert
Kahn's Kave
The Pit III
Tomb (MK4)
Nethership Interior
Kove/Wastelands

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
Although it is my least favourite 3D era MK game, I would love to revisit Quan Chi's Fortress and Shang Tsung's Palace from MK Deadly Alliance.

You could even have a stage fatality in Tsung's Palace where you throw the opponent into soulnado and they get shattered in it.

Last edited:

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Although it is my least favourite game, I would love to revisit Quan Chi's Fortress and Shang Tsung's Palace from MK Deadly Alliance.

You could even have a stage fatality in Tsung's Palace where you throw the opponent into soulnado and they get shattered in it.

I think we kinda had Quan Chi's Fortress in MKX, but I see what you're saying.

Since Liu Kang and Kitana are gonna be important characters as Netherrealm rulers, I think something like this is very possible. I wasn't sure to include Krossroads or something like that too.

Whatever they do, they better include the appropriately themed stages for any guest characters -- such as, Michael Myers.

One of the biggest WTF's of MKX was the conspicuous absence of "Crystal Lake" for Jason... >drain bamage

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
A stage set in Edenia's gardens would be nice, and it would make sense too since Baraka refers to Kitana as Khan in one of the intros.

Of the classics I already have my courtyard, so I guess the colosseum? I really like Shang Tsung's throne room, but then again maybe we'd get too many stages dedicated to him and I guess it's fair to other characters/races to get their own.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
21 stages are enough to make me happy. Don't want to discuss which stage should return kind of things.. 21, hell yeah..

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Scorpion has rebuilt the Shirai Ryu. We have at least two story characters who are Shirai Ryu.

We did not have a Shirai Ryu stage in MKX, and we do not have one yet in MK11.

This bothers me.
This. We need a Shirai Ryu Temple stage, with all the ninjas and stuff training in the background.

By the way, where is the image from the "subway" stage from? I don't recall seeing that in any of the trailers

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Deadpool
Hell
Living forest
Subway

The classic outworld levels were all dope. I’d take any of them.

So far its looking good

If there is anything i would really expect to see it would be a portal stage, either this:

Or this

More the DA stage over the first for several reasons, i think the DA Portal was a lot more elaborated which was great, just imagine having a portal vortex sucking debris into it while people are fighting on the foreground it would be sick.

And lastly i would really like to see the Living forest again, i think it was a very well made stage in MK9 and i couldn't help playing on it whenever i had the chance

Another good way of doing this, is having at least one representative stage from each franchise would also be a good idea
Bring The Prison back please!!

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
this has always been one of my favorite stages..

i would love to see an updaed version
also the flesh pits would be nice

vapid

cyber warlord
I hope at least six stages have Shang Tsung's name in the title, yet he isn't on the roster.

D

Deleted member 59910

Where subway stage was showcased?

I want to see the graveyard, blue portal, the bank and the balcony stages.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
I wanna see the following stages

Elder God from Mk4
Outworld
Living forest shaolin monks style
and new stages which is already a thing. I would like to see more gothic looking ones. Hopefully netherealm shows love for vampire fans like me.