What's new

Possible new cyrax reset(s).

Mr Bonana

Ua Ola I Ke Aloha
Lmao io fight both characters everyday offline so neither of them scare me, i know kabal is hard and I just do what I have to do. Kenshi scares me.
kenshi? thats interesting because i have never had any trouble against a kenshi before. do you fight kabal as cyrax? i need help haha

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
not really, because even if they don't have fudamentals and all they do is practice resets, then all it takes is for you to screw up once :/. Especially if they use the ex net...
You can't win at a high level with zero fundamentals, even with Cyrax. Actually, to be high level with him, you need to be capable of using every tool he has. Resets are good, but there's no point if you cannot set up your damage.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
well everyone has their character they'd rather not deal with, for me its cyrax :/. Maybe not zero fundamentals, but even a cyrax with low fundamentals has beaten me because they got one lucky jip when i didn't have any meter :/. i just don't like it.

WarfaringStranger

Shao Kahn's creation
well everyone has their character they'd rather not deal with, for me its cyrax :/. Maybe not zero fundamentals, but even a cyrax with low fundamentals has beaten me because they got one lucky jip when i didn't have any meter :/. i just don't like it.
Sooooo....Cyrax shouldn't be banned?

You're talking in circles. And with that attitude you'll undoubtedly get you ass handed to you by a majority of serious Cyrax players. Adapt or die.

Cyrax is as nuanced and difficult to main as the majority of the MK9 cast and deserves no less respect. Sounds like you have a case of the grumpies, thats all.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
like i said i could care less of what you have to say. Don't like dealing with Cyrax against random online [ban incoming] who think they are the shit. Don't want to.

As for m2dave? hardly know em.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
kenshi? thats interesting because i have never had any trouble against a kenshi before. do you fight kabal as cyrax? i need help haha
No I am a cage main. Which is why kenshi scares me. I just got involved because of the talk about fighting cyrax. Sorry.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
dont enjoy resets ?? do what i did and learn cyrax learn that exact combo you were giving out about and use it on anyone that picks cyrax , its what im doin ;) btw i have zero fundamentals and i play online ... maybe i was dat scrub :D