What's new

Possible kids

CryOfCanary

Mortal
Rain X Mileena
Both Royalty(kinda)
Get a new girl, that has a mouth like Mortal Kombat Legacy season 2 Mileena, so she looks normal, but then goes all vampiry, and she has rain powers.
Cassies BFF.

Younger Sub X Smoke
Adopt a child together, outworld is really progressive about these kinds of issues.
But he's a tartakan baby.

Liu X Tanya
Tanya is a home wrecker and traps poor Liu.

Sonya X Kano
A clone Kano made from Sonya's and his DNA because he's crazy in the fucking head.
It's basically just Kira.

Not a fan of Cassie.

Reptile X Sheeva X Baraka
Outworld is pretty weird man.
He did take a chunk of her hair back in deadly alliance. Mileena's daughter won't be Cassie's BFF though. Kitana's son will.

Peckapowa

Champion
We've had a lot of dumb hypothetical threads here lately, I thought this might be an opportunity to get some dialogue going about all these possible descendants they keep hinting at;

Possible couplings (based on known canon):
Sonya x Cage - Actual survivors of MK9, its known (whether they're still alive or not) they got together and made Cassie

Baraka x Mileena - Also survivors of MK9, had a thing for each other in previous timeline. Forx, anyone?

Reptile x Khameleon - Same species, unclear how long they actually live or how they reproduce. Its not impossible for them to write soem sort of asexual reproductive nonsense into Zatarrans either way.

Liu Kang x Kitana - Long standing couple, unfortunately both dead so not a lot of opportunity there but definitely likely.

Nightwolf x Sindel - What happens in the glowing pillar of light stays in the glowing pillar of light, see: Drahmin's ending in MKDA.

Rain x Tanya - Edenians are pretty timeless but both of these characters are worthless on their own, so this could be an opportunity to get two birds stoned at the same time.

Any others? Sheeva, Quan, Shinnok, and Ermac all survive MK9 but 25 years would be meaningless to them and htat would be one ugly orgy. Who else do you think could or would have had kids?
If i am picking a chick to have offspring, they are being artificially inseminated by either kenshi or kabal... top tier genes

Peckapowa

Champion
kung lao is going to have an illegimate child with kitana and i will lose to that character in every tournament because they will jump around for free....