What's new

Possible kids

trufenix

bye felicia
We've had a lot of dumb hypothetical threads here lately, I thought this might be an opportunity to get some dialogue going about all these possible descendants they keep hinting at;

Possible couplings (based on known canon):
Sonya x Cage - Actual survivors of MK9, its known (whether they're still alive or not) they got together and made Cassie

Baraka x Mileena - Also survivors of MK9, had a thing for each other in previous timeline. Forx, anyone?

Reptile x Khameleon - Same species, unclear how long they actually live or how they reproduce. Its not impossible for them to write soem sort of asexual reproductive nonsense into Zatarrans either way.

Liu Kang x Kitana - Long standing couple, unfortunately both dead so not a lot of opportunity there but definitely likely.

Nightwolf x Sindel - What happens in the glowing pillar of light stays in the glowing pillar of light, see: Drahmin's ending in MKDA.

Rain x Tanya - Edenians are pretty timeless but both of these characters are worthless on their own, so this could be an opportunity to get two birds stoned at the same time.

Any others? Sheeva, Quan, Shinnok, and Ermac all survive MK9 but 25 years would be meaningless to them and htat would be one ugly orgy. Who else do you think could or would have had kids?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Rain X Mileena
Both Royalty(kinda)
Get a new girl, that has a mouth like Mortal Kombat Legacy season 2 Mileena, so she looks normal, but then goes all vampiry, and she has rain powers.
Cassies BFF.

Younger Sub X Smoke
Adopt a child together, outworld is really progressive about these kinds of issues.
But he's a tartakan baby.

Liu X Tanya
Tanya is a home wrecker and traps poor Liu.

Sonya X Kano
A clone Kano made from Sonya's and his DNA because he's crazy in the fucking head.
It's basically just Kira.
Not a fan of Cassie.

Reptile X Sheeva X Baraka
Outworld is pretty weird man.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Might as well since MK has Babality :DOGE, it would make sense that the females of MK and Ninjas have babies

eolson3

Noob
They are hinting at additional descendants? I think it would be pretty dumb if there are more than two. They couldn't come up with any other way to suggest a connection with previous characters than the fruit of their loins?

That said, I look forward to the melodrama of Kano suggesting that he could be Cassie's father. He would have named her Kassie, but Cage swept in and saved the day.

E

Subby Z

Noob
Sub-Zero X Sareena

Come on guys. MK has kept it pretty PG in regards to relationships. Cage and Sonya were always just hinted at in the old timeline. Now, they have a kid. Kuai Liang gave Sareena a place to stay in the Lin Kuei temple. So, yeah I'm saying half cryomancer/half demon baby.

Hmm, I can't think of any others outside of some already mentioned.

I think a Baraka/Mileena child is a very real possibility though.

Oh yeah, in the past I always thought people would put Jade/Smoke together. I don't see it, but hell throw it in as a possibility.

Justice

Noob
I think that Kotal Khan is the love child between Shao Khan and Mileena to produce the most perfect heir to Outworld ;)

I think there should be a child from Jax and Mileena. Mileena sees how Kitana and Liu Kang interact but doesn't understand. So she dresses up as her sister and hops into bed with Jax in an effort to figure it out.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Jax nailed Sheeva after he beat the shit out of her in MK9 and proceeded to make a cybernetic black four armed Shokan baby called Java. You know you want it.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Baraka x Sheeva is the most messed up one I can come up with. 4 Bladed arms is nothing to laugh about.

Oh! and of course Kobra x his own right hand as he cries every night about never being in an MK game ever again.

Also Bo Rai Cho x literally anything when he's drunk... half the kids in all the realms are probably his probably.