What's new

General/Other - Kenshi **Possessed & Kenjutsu Guides in OP** Pig's Home for all Kenshi

zHawken

Would you settle for me sausage?
some possessed pseudo-anti-wakeup tech for midscreen

nj2 ji2 ex db4 ji2 b1 db1 28% (ends fullscreen)

not much but maybe someone can build off of it

Yoaks

A spaceman
Super easy whiff punisher.

322 xx RK xx f32 xx TF 28%. 31% if you spend the bar for TF.

EDIT: For Balanced. Not sure if this is across all variations. Haven't had the time to try all 3 yet.

Last edited:

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Balnced combos

B1xdb1, step forward, 11xexbf2

Does 29% and knocks full screen. Does 25% without meter on the charge.

You CAN do another b1 after rising spirit and get 32% but the window is really short. I was hitting the first one a lot and a good set up for some zoning.

You can also do a JI2 for a bit more also.

Anyone find a better starter than b1?

Also, @Pig Of The Hut if you can hit 22 after the db1 and it will do the grab out of mid air and you can possibly have a 50\50 set up on them. You're better than I am at this shit.

zHawken

Would you settle for me sausage?
Balnced combos

B1xdb1, step forward, 11xexbf2

Does 29% and knocks full screen. Does 25% without meter on the charge.

You CAN do another b1 after rising spirit and get 32% but the window is really short. I was hitting the first one a lot and a good set up for some zoning.

You can also do a JI2 for a bit more also.

Anyone find a better starter than b1?

Also, @Pig Of The Hut if you can hit 22 after the db1 and it will do the grab out of mid air and you can possibly have a 50\50 set up on them. You're better than I am at this shit.
b32 is a great low starter and links well into rk

Last edited:
Pig, will you be updating the OP with all of the optimal combos per situation? I briefly saw a few spread throughout the thread and I'm not sure if they were in the OP. Would be really nice to have them all in one spot without having to go digging.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
just played a quick set as possessed and i got absolutely bodied by an outlaw erron black. is that a common thing?
This is literally day 1, people aren't going to know match ups.
Secondly, if you want help, and want to learn from your losses, you should record them and watch them back to see exactly what you were losing to and think about what you should have done instead, and then, if there are particular tactics you have no answers for, post about those specifically asking how other people get around them.

I'm having decent success with Kenshi so far but I'm having trouble when someone gets in on my poking out or escaping the pressure. I've just been mb sc to get them off me. Any tips?

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Okay Fisti Johnny Cage has been whooping my ass in the balanced variation, which is what I'm trying to main. It seems like his force ball just has better advantage than any of my force pushes. Am I doing something wrong? I reflect when I can but I mean damn.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
GUYS I PROMISE A GUIDE OF SOMESORT TONIGHT

Sorry I've been so unbelievably busy w work it's been insane to grab a moment to myself to actually record it

Will go over
-all variations Pros/cons
-character breakdown
-BNBs
-corner BNBs
-Kenshi vortex
-why I feel possessed is best as well as kenjitsu could be just as good....balanced not so much maybe
-normals and mix ups
-footsies w him

Bare w me