What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Polygon.com big update, Cage's variations breakdown & new images and more!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Cage can also fight with a "Stunt Double" variation, with which he can create yellow mimics of himself. Instead of performing his signature slide kick or rising uppercut himself, he can launch a ghostly mimic to perform the same move.
LOL

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Cage can also fight with a "Stunt Double" variation, with which he can create yellow mimics of himself. Instead of performing his signature slide kick or rising uppercut himself, he can launch a ghostly mimic to perform the same move.
LOL
Noob eliminated?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@Just2Swift I predict the Mimic Stunt Double variation to be cheesy lol if it's like that lol. Noob 2.0? Sounds cool though.

Surprised NRS didn't give him a "Loquacious Variation" where he talks you to death lol. Nah, in all seriousness His Stunt Double and Fisticuffs look cool.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Where

is everyone listening to this? Where is it on the article?
It's a paragraph and sentence down at the top.

Here it is for posterity:

"...I wish they hadn't done it while I was eating some breakfast at the event, because Ermac's fatality involves telekinetically lifting up his opponent, then twisting him into a human ball, shattering his bones in the process. Since that wasn't enough, Ermac then telekinetically pulled Raiden's digestive tract through his mouth, tugging his guts out in a perfectly straight line, then forming his intestines into a ball and squishing it. It's really gross. But that's par for the course with Mortal Kombat; new and twisted ways to murder your opponent is part of the fun."

It's a paragraph and sentence down at the top.

Here it is for posterity:

"...I wish they hadn't done it while I was eating some breakfast at the event, because Ermac's fatality involves telekinetically lifting up his opponent, then twisting him into a human ball, shattering his bones in the process. Since that wasn't enough, Ermac then telekinetically pulled Raiden's digestive tract through his mouth, tugging his guts out in a perfectly straight line, then forming his intestines into a ball and squishing it. It's really gross. But that's par for the course with Mortal Kombat; new and twisted ways to murder your opponent is part of the fun."
Ermacs messed up

LOL
Hmmm, should I play this or with shazam/batgirl trait.

LOL
So cage's a zoner in this variation:/ I remember someone making a joke about him being a zoner this time around)

"Cage versus Scorpion and Sub-Zero in mid-helicopter flight — and the occasional traditional one-on-one fight."

Tag team confirmed?! or am I the only one who cares about tag team =(

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
"Cage versus Scorpion and Sub-Zero in mid-helicopter flight — and the occasional traditional one-on-one fight."

Tag team confirmed?! or am I the only one who cares about tag team =(
Sadly they just deconfirmed tag team this time. But all good, I look forward to it again anyway. I think that is just for storymode purposes.