What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Polygon.com big update, Cage's variations breakdown & new images and more!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Check it out! Some good stuff plus more pictures lol there's a move where Sonya literally jumps on Cage it's hilarious...guessing a throw though.

Ermac's second fatality sounds nasty as fuck, you know how he makes you into a ball he then shatters your bones, stretches you out then pulls your intestines out from your insides, coming from out of your mouth into a straight line then crunches them up in a ball making gushy sounds lol.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/12/8198393/mortal-kombat-x-johnny-cage-story-mode

Cage has Fist-A-Cuffs, Brass Knuckles well see for yourself!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
damn, great short clip about Cage family !! Cage fatality as homage to the shinning catch phrase : priceless !! :D

MKF30

It's not immediately clear which of these returning characters is actually going to be playable in Mortal Kombat X. We fought Jax and Shinnok in one-on-one fights, so it's pretty likely those two characters will ultimately be playable in the game. NetherRealm wouldn't confirm who was going to be included in the roster, but we did see a couple of unannounced playable fighters, including Erron Black, in the game's attract mode.

umm... ok?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Doesn't matter if Kenshi has a Unicorned-Seagul that farts in the bathtub and bites the bubbles when summoned

I'm maining him and embodying him 100% if he's in
Yeah i thought that you getting your 2 mains in one would of had you pumped, but seems thats already happening.

MKF30

@Pig Of The Hut @FireBreather I wonder if they'll give Kenshi a variation where he can only use his sword via TK? Wasn't Zod's trait like Quan-Chi's demon spawn or bubbles as the NRS guys call him? Or bobbles whatever they call it lol.

Zod called a creature from Phantom Zone right?

MKF30

It's not immediately clear which of these returning characters is actually going to be playable in Mortal Kombat X. We fought Jax and Shinnok in one-on-one fights, so it's pretty likely those two characters will ultimately be playable in the game. NetherRealm wouldn't confirm who was going to be included in the roster, but we did see a couple of unannounced playable fighters, including Erron Black, in the game's attract mode.

umm... ok?
lol yeah like WTF is attract mode?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Pig Of The Hut @FireBreather I wonder if they'll give Kenshi a variation where he can only use his sword via TK? Wasn't Zod's trait like Quan-Chi's demon spawn or bubbles as the NRS guys call him? Or bobbles whatever they call it lol.

Zod called a creature from Phantom Zone right?
I don't like predictions

I'm just waiting on facts but that sounds great

MKF30

I don't like predictions

I'm just waiting on facts but that sounds great
I hear ya. I think at this point the Kenshi fans are just so excited everyone is enjoying speculating but hopefully within the next few streams we'll get something, I'm curious myself though the last game I played Kenshi was MK deadly alliance.

I feel like no one commenting on the fact that this article literally confirms Erron Black as playable.
Man, can't wait to see some E. Black gameplay.