What's new

[Poll] Who do you want to see in Kombat Pack 1? (Select 6 or more)

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
I'm not sure if NRS is just blind or purposly ignores it, but it's just weird how much demanded Rain is, yet still overlooked. In the meantime they save characters like Kano and promoting his presence with his decapitated head. Nice work!

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I'm no fan of Rain, so I'm happy to see him off the main roster. I fully expect to see him as DLC though.

Kombat Pack 1

Hotaru
Nitara (revamped as a gothy vamp)
Michael Myers

Kombat Pack 2

Fujin
Shujinko (a younger version who looks/dresses like Kung Lao from Deadly Alliance)
Judge Anderson (from Judge Dredd) *could re-use Kenshi's moveset*

Dave8

Noob
All yall people who vote Fujin are the most dishonest motherfuckers ever. I see 391 votes for him and after week one there won't even be 300 people playing him.

Anyways voted for the REAL heroes, Nightwolf and Sindel.
Why do you think that?

I guarantee you those 500+ people who voted for Fujin will disagree with you. I, for one, will be maining as Fujin, like I did in MK4.

Last edited:

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I would have thought that at least one cyborg would have make it. I have this feeling NRS has decided to get rid of the cyborgs for MK. There was no reason to not include at least one in MKX base roster, then they replace all of them with triborg, and now for MK11 we will have Kollector as a new half cyborg half something else. :(

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
earlier (before MKX) I thought that they wanna get rid of cyborgs because they don't fit their animation in terms of cutting, slicing etc. but then we got Triborg (which was shitty idea imho and I hate such plays) so yea... And now again - no signs of cyborgs, so I think that maybe this time my point is valid. Anyway would love to see some Cyrax, Sektor and even sort of Cyber-Enenra (still prefer Human Smoke though) in the game. It just lacks variation. Well, at least I'm pretty positive for the new faces as they are not boring humans, yay!

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
After Mileena, Sektor is my favorite character, but like Rain, Sektor isn't really liked that much, so he mostly sits out...

trufenix

bye felicia
If smoke's coming back, let it be tri-borg. Let's make tri-borg a real member of hte cast so all those robots never have to sit out again.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
no way. it's a lazy move... let every cyborg have his own personality, purposes, motives and background. That's how it's supposed to be. Not some shitty combination to please casuals

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I want Cyrax to be a good member of the Special Forces (to at least give them two cool members, him and kenshi) and I want Sektor to be a bad-guy who wants to transform everybody into robots.

Smoke should be demon/human Enenra, not a robot.