What's new

[Poll] Who do you want to see in Kombat Pack 1? (Select 6 or more)

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
(Sorry Ermac... I like you but you can sit this one out )
Unnecassary justice feelings you have. Why you say no to a character like Ermac. He is one the best design that NRS ever did. Do you know how much popular he is in UMK3, MK Deception, MK9 and MKX?, may you should add MK Trilogy or MK Armageddon.. I will ask again, why? I saw Reiko on your list, i liked him in MK4 but let be honest dude, he is just a Shao Kahn wannabe in my eyes. I don't think he is necassary in this game, we already have two badass Kahn. Sorry but he can't sit this one out for just a lame Kahn..

Unnecassary justice feelings you have. Why you say no to a character like Ermac. He is one the best design that NRS ever did. Do you know how much popular he is in UMK3, MK Deception, MK9 and MKX?, may you should add MK Trilogy or MK Armageddon.. I will ask again, why? I saw Reiko on your list, i liked him in MK4 but let be honest dude, he is just a Shao Kahn wannabe in my eyes. I don't think he is necassary in this game, we already have two badass Kahn. Sorry but he can't sit this one out for just a lame Kahn..
I agree, Ermac is one of the best designed/evolved characters in the series, he's actually one of my all time favorites . But he's been in the last two games, I'd rather see someone else in his place.

And Reiko could be an awesome stand-alone character . You can have similar characters and still be individually badass/fun (Sub-Zero/frost, scorpion/takeda, kitana/mileena, Johnny/Cassie)

Dave8

Noob
I
(Fucking) Want
Fujin
In
The
Game
I'm with you 100%. It's been waaay too long since we've gotten a good and playable Fujin. And he's been in demand since Deadly Alliance dropped, and the demand for him skyrocketed since his cameo in MKX.

I only voted 4 because I know there will be 2 guests in the game.
From that reddit leak, me thinks there's going to be 12 DLC spots to "square up" the character select screen.
Move the two bottom ones (SHA and blank) to the corners then fill in the top corners, that's 12 DLC including Shao Kahn

And it continues the trend
MK9 - 4 DLC
Injustice 1 - 6 DLC
MKX - 8 DLC
Injustice 2 - 10 DLC
MK11 - hopefully 12 please!

Last edited:
Rain and Smoke should already be base roster. Fujin for sure. Havik is a must. Sindel will be incoming. And Reptile or Ermac in 6th.

For bonus, add Sareena, Reiko, Daegon, Nightwolf, Li Mei, Cyborgs, and Sheeva.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Who I want:
  1. Sindel
  2. Fujin
  3. Reiko
  4. Li Mei
  5. Havik
  6. Chameleon (with Rain, Reptile, Ermac, and Smoke variations)
What's more likely:
  1. Nimbus Terrafaux
  2. Hornbuckle
  3. Micheal Myers
  4. Pennywise
  5. Robocop
  6. Shaggy or some shit
I'm surprised more people haven't considered Chameleon as a 4 in 1 character, honestly. We've had one of those for the past two games, it just makes sense.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
KP1/2 returning Kombatants:

Cyrax
Smoke (Ninja/Enenra)
Sektor
Rain
Reptile
Ermac

DLC Guest Characters:

Deadpool
Spawn
Predator
Freddy

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
1) Fujin - i wait for this character since mkx, he is top-3 in poll, not only me wait
2) Rain i am not super-fan of this chararacter, but people wait him, i think, fans deserve his comeback in mk11 since his miss im mkx
3) Sindel - analogically 2.
4) Havic - very intresting character, to which NRS can make crazy animations or intresting mechanics
5) Takeda - IMO, that is only one of four succedeed of kombat kids.
6) Nightwolf - analogically 2

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, I definitely don't see Reiko of all people getting in over Ermac, especially when he's very, very, very much dead atm. Not to say he can't come back I just don't see the demand for him over Ermac being there honestly.

All yall people who vote Fujin are the most dishonest motherfuckers ever. I see 391 votes for him and after week one there won't even be 300 people playing him.

Anyways voted for the REAL heroes, Nightwolf and Sindel.
Oh I'll be playing the shit out of him, loved Fujin since Mythologies man lol.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
If i had to pick if 4 MK characters for 2 Kombat Packs it would be something like:

Kombat Pack 1:

Rain
Fujin
Sindel
Li Mei

Kombat Pack 2:

Smoke
Nightwolf
Havik
Sareena

Good balance between just highest requested, MK9 returnees that were missing in MKX and some 3D characters.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Voted for Rain (my all the time fav), Fujin, Havik, Sindel and Sektor. Still have hope for Rain as some sort of super-secret unlockable char though.

Yay, my 1st post here! Welcome Kombatants!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Hey everyone I’ve been here for 3 years yet there wasn’t a way to sign in cause TYM couldn’t send me a varification letter.
As for the poll
I’d really want Taven to be in the roster even though I know that’s not gonna happen. He is a great character with great personality and abilities ( time manipulation before Geras’ appearance ), let alone his design.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
If I got to pick:

Ermac
Fujin
Reiko
Sindel
Reptile
Nightwolf

Obviously, this won't be what happens. There will absolutely be guest characters, but we are getting 12 total DLC characters, so there's room for everyone above to make it, plus more.