What's new

Poll: Which top player won't make top 8

Which will not make top 8 at MLG Dallas?

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
also very good stuff in the kabal kenshi mu, you definitely showed that kenshi can hold his own in that mu. With that mu down, you could possibly be able to go all kenshi in tournaments now. I didn't get to play ya at dallas, so i'll play you at the next major we enter. Also, you and my bro have the greatest matches ever!!! haha.
me your whole whole family has the greatest matches ever lol

me your whole whole family has the greatest matches ever lol
definitely, always going 3 2. I doubt the outcome could be any different from 3 2 haha. Your match vs denzell came down to the last hit, final round. I wish I would've beat CD so we could've got a much deserved and necessary rematch from Anaheim.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
So Konqrr had no faith in me. A fellow Kitana player. What do you have to say for yourself now? Luckily I'm merciful and I won't cast you out of castle Edenia.
Honestly with Pig Of The Hut and Pokchop wrecking shop with Kenshi and you play only Kitana, I figured you would not make it. Did you even have to fight them on the road to top 8?

Don't hate man, I have nothing but respect and admiration for you.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Honestly with Pig Of The Hut and Pokchop wrecking shop with Kenshi and you play only Kitana, I figured you would not make it. Did you even have to fight them on the road to top 8?

Don't hate man, I have nothing but respect and admiration for you.

Nope, I lucked out this time. I actually played no bad mu. I fought Johnny Cage 3 times, Cyrax 4 times, Kung Lao and Kitana herself.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
A Cyrax player (any of them) is due one, we need to show everyone whats up with our alleged top 5 character!