What's new

Poll: Which top player won't make top 8

Which will not make top 8 at MLG Dallas?

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
To push the hype further and to unleash some beasts and welcome new beasts to the top 8 some must fall for new blood to enter

Above are your choices

Make your selection

Multiple votes allowed and this is perennial top 8 finishers

LEGEND

YES!
To push the hype further and to unleash some beasts and welcome new beasts to the top 8 some must fall for new blood to enter

Above are your choices

Make your selection

Multiple votes allowed and this is perennial top 8 finishers
voted before i read the OP

I also think maxter, Big D and CDjr wont make top8 on top of my original vote for Gross

haha this list was nice, but the terry bros refused to dissapoint and not get top 8. Pig, u are a guarenteed top 8 at tournaments since like nec last year. Reo was pretty much a guarentee to after his great performance at raliegh imo. I expected tyrant to get like top 16 and other players to place highers, but tbh it was a very tought tournament and things happen haha.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
haha this list was nice, but the terry bros refused to dissapoint and not get top 8. Pig, u are a guarenteed top 8 at tournaments since like nec last year. Reo was pretty much a guarentee to after his great performance at raliegh imo. I expected tyrant to get like top 16 and other players to place highers, but tbh it was a very tought tournament and things happen haha.
So are you guys

I have the longest top 8 run so far

Havent missed top 8 since evo 2011 :)

I cant say the same about those who voted for you and your brother and myself :p

So are you guys

I have the longest top 8 run so far

Havent missed top 8 since evo 2011 :)

I cant say the same about those who voted for you and your brother and myself :p
haha bruh, I dnt care much for opinions though. we know what we are capable of "Uncle Bernie" haha. Hopefully we can get out to NEC and there is an arena. If we can't go to NEC, we'll definitely go to FINAL ROUND.

Uncle Bernie would welcome his family w open arms lol
also very good stuff in the kabal kenshi mu, you definitely showed that kenshi can hold his own in that mu. With that mu down, you could possibly be able to go all kenshi in tournaments now. I didn't get to play ya at dallas, so i'll play you at the next major we enter. Also, you and my bro have the greatest matches ever!!! haha.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
tiers mean nothing to me, I just play who i like to play. Its the player you should vote based off of, lookat dizzy. He just goes all cage and does work all the time haha.
I agree, tiers are silly, I like the fact more that you aren't jumping to another character because you feel yours aren't good enough either. Like I said in another thread, you always see potential in characters, what they can do, not what they can't. I play this game for fun which is why I main the 4 armed tranny.

I agree, tiers are silly, I like the fact more that you aren't jumping to another character because you feel yours aren't good enough either. Like I said in another thread, you always see potential in characters, what they can do, not what they can't. I play this game for fun which is why I main the 4 armed tranny.
haha, more power to you. Play who you like, I still use scorpion even though he is low tier and has alot of issues.

Grumptronix

Fuck off, I'm not grumpy
Loads of fresh talent, as we've all seen. Top 8 for the regulars will get more and more difficult... Voted for 16bit and CDjr as the upset.