What's new

Poll: Which system will you be playing Mortal Kombat 1 on?

Which system will you be playing Mortal Kombat 1 on?

• PC

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • PS5

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Think this has been a thread but didn't have a poll so thought I'd make it a poll so easy to see numbers.

molambo

(X ౪ X )
PC
would there be cross progression i might consider aditionaly the switch version for all the sp stuff but ...welp.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
PS5 .... hope to meet the best pro players there, and the best TYM players also there too ..... will be fun to stress out there, lol ! :D

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
PS5. It’ll be the first time I played an NRS game on the Playstation as opposed to the Xbox.

Also, I’ve seen a TON of people hating on the PS5 controller especially for fighting games. And I haven’t played too many fighting games on it yet, mainly just the SF6 demo and the MK1 beta. And I have had some issues. Like trying to do a bf input and I get a jump. I’m hoping that was just inexperience with MK1 and just being rusty in general, as well as my left analog drift sticking. Gonna need to get a new one for MK1 but not sure when I’ll be able to do that.

Zviko

Noob
Pretty much bought PS5 just for Ghost of Tsushima and MK1. Controller is definitely an issue yes and Hori and Victrix are constantly out of stock where I live.

I shall be joining the PC master race. Also, someone sent me a way to get the premium edition for cheaper.
That was cdkeys, yes? That's a site where keys can be... sketchy. You're also not supporting the developer or publisher by buying from there.

You can instead go to Greenman gaming and get it for 15% off, and it's legit. Link.

Up to you, though.

Kal

<3
YouTube for the story.

Only the 2nd MK game since 1992 I'll be skipping unfortunately (the other being MKvsDC). After trying out the betas, I have come to the conclusion that I have too many issues with the game and it's just not for me anymore.

Gonna stick with SF6 instead.

Last edited:

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
That was cdkeys, yes? That's a site where keys can be... sketchy. You're also not supporting the developer or publisher by buying from there.

You can instead go to Greenman gaming and get it for 15% off, and it's legit. Link.

Up to you, though.
That's actually what I was looking. I'm here to support the developer after all. Also, I have gotten keys from there before. It's not skecthy in my experience. I trust it more than G2A. The horror stories I have actually heard.

Kal

<3
That's actually what I was looking. I'm here to support the developer after all. Also, I have gotten keys from there before. It's not skecthy in my experience. I trust it more than G2A. The horror stories I have actually heard.
CDKeys is sketchy though, they get their keys with stolen credit cards and/or cheating the regional systems and what not. What you pay them for games doesn't go to the devs at all.

CDKeys is sketchy though, they get their keys with stolen credit cards and/or cheating the regional systems and what not. What you pay them for games doesn't go to the devs at all.
Yup. CDKeys and G2A are not from the developer. Buying there, you're not supporting the devs at all. Steam and Green Man Gaming, you do. Same with GOG.

Reactions: Kal

Kal

<3
Here is a good site to know if websites selling games are legit or not. If they're not on this list when you're checking if a game is on sale then they're not legit. While the site is not perfect, and sometimes you won't see certain online stores for some games, overall it's pretty damn accurate.

www.isthereanydeal.com

Reddit also has a good list on r/gamedeals