What's new

Poll: Tank Top Guy to Commentate Injustice Top 8 at NEC

Should Tank Top Guy Commentate Top 8?

• Total voters

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Initially I was annoyed by how awkward he made the stream (with Brady's reaction and all). But his energy became overwhelming and comedic. You just cant help but be amused and laugh. He's got my vote.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Please respond to this poll if you are in support of the idea of having Tank Top Guy (TTG) commentate top Injustice top 8 at NEC tomorrow morning.

Hopefully as a community, we can be vocal enough to show our support and get this to happen.

Bonus if we can have him paired up with Tom Brady.
Honestly I'd only want to see it if FlipKev doesn't get preoccupied blowing up Brady again. That really did just kill the hype and make it awkward (aside from just being a dick move). Luckily though he eased up and focused attention back on the match and that's when it started to shine.

coolwhip

Noob
Initially he was annoying as he was way too focused on trolling Tom. Instead of talking about the matches he turned it into a trolling interview with Brady who was clearly in no mood. I mean I get it's cool to troll Tom and everything but at some point you gotta stop being a dick.

...10 minutes in though, and the guy had me in tears. Absolutely unbelievable. I was cracking up like an idiot. Comedy gold.

My favorite part was when Brady took this huuuuuuuuuuuge sigh as if he's trying to calm himself down and not punch him.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Ikr. You and RunwayMafia have some competition in my heart <3
Awww. Mr. Mileena and I are arguably the best looking members of this site...and this dude can't really compare. TTG was really annoying and was very socially awkward (which I'm sure most of you don't have the ability to pick up on). Whenever someone has to mention they have a "girl" 23 thousand times...it means they really want to suck dick...and probably bottom. He was extremely rude to Tom Brady and was nothing more than a dirty thirty-something attention whore.

My biceps are bigger.

Here's where it is. It is 4:20 am in Chicago right now, and I put the stream back on just to listen to Brady and TTG commentate. Good Stuff!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Awww. Mr. Mileena and I are arguably the best looking members of this site...and this dude can't really compare. TTG was really annoying and was very socially awkward (which I'm sure most of you don't have the ability to pick up on). Whenever someone has to mention they have a "girl" 23 thousand times...it means they really want to suck dick...and probably bottom. He was extremely rude to Tom Brady and was nothing more than a dirty thirty-something attention whore.

My biceps are bigger.
Haha do you get catty.
Anyways he has the enthusiasm that I find charming is all. And agreed, you and mr. Mileena are probably the best looking... If you don't count me, that is ;P