What's new

Poll: Tank Top Guy to Commentate Injustice Top 8 at NEC

Should Tank Top Guy Commentate Top 8?

• Total voters
Awww. Mr. Mileena and I are arguably the best looking members of this site...and this dude can't really compare. TTG was really annoying and was very socially awkward (which I'm sure most of you don't have the ability to pick up on). Whenever someone has to mention they have a "girl" 23 thousand times...it means they really want to suck dick...and probably bottom. He was extremely rude to Tom Brady and was nothing more than a dirty thirty-something attention whore.

My biceps are bigger.
lol i love you kipp

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Do it. This guy did something that our community needs which is make matches get exciting. I've said it for awhile, but this game NEEDS hype commentating and this guy got it to happen. Bring him in.

http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/485750657

Start watching at about 2:34 and watch him just turn Brady from emo-ing about his data plan to going nuts for the fucking match.

Turns out that it was Pig's data plan getting blown up. He just got so hype that he made Tom Explode with hype too :D

Last edited:
I appreciate the commentary by TTG, good shit man. Wish you would commentated with Tom, that would have been epic beyond proportions. I think his commentary will only get better the more he's on. Awesome tourney!

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Real talk...TTG wasn't half as funny as yesterday because he was worried about keeping it PG-13. However, he at least sound excited for the matches.