What's new

Poll: Sin City Heat - Allow DLC Characters Y/N?

Allow DLC characters at Sin City Heat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The questioning of the poll is confusing. It reads "DLC characters banned in Sin City Heat?", yet the title of the thread is "Allow DLC Characters Y/N".

I think the DLC shouldn't be banned, so I said "No". I'll just edit it to fix it.

The questioning of the poll is confusing. It reads "DLC characters banned in Sin City Heat?", yet the title of the thread is "Allow DLC Characters Y/N".

I think the DLC shouldn't be banned, so I said "No". I'll just edit it to fix it.
LOL woops. Yea not very consistent of me haha sorrya bout that.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

lol I did the same actually. I voted yes when I meant No. I might a slight edit to the question for other special cases like myself, :)

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Skarlet and kenshi should be fine by this point, rain is debatable, don't allow shinnok.

Uhhh yeah, I just messed up my vote lol, I misunderstood it as well. Assumed it was "Allow DLC characters", my bad. If a mod can change this I'd appreciate it.

To be clear, I DO want DLC characters to be allowed.

Skarlet and kenshi should be fine by this point, rain is debatable, don't allow shinnok.
. . .and what the hell, you know 0 about the character and how he'll be and play for this game, so what's your reasoning for wanting to "not allow Shinnok"??? Please explain.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Damn I suck at making polls haha.

Can people see what others voted for?

Or can I only see them?
I think I got it. I changed it to your question on twitter and I switched the votes around accordingly.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
. . .and what the hell, you know 0 about the character and how he'll be and play for this game, so what's your reasoning for wanting to "not allow Shinnok"??? Please explain.
He would have only been out for like a little over a week, not because hes broken.

Kapwan

Hybrid Kombatant
I think the DLC characters should be allowed, but we should continue to ban the DLC costumes unless the bugs are fixed come tournament time.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think I got it. I changed it to your question on twitter and I switched the votes around accordingly.
Yeah that's what I was going to change it to. However now it looks like I said no to this, lol oh well. Bring out the DLC's!

Has Shinnok been confirmed yet? Yeah Kenshi Skarlet and Rain definitely should be allowed, if they bring the mystery guy out on 7/2 which am guessing they will, is that enough time for a character breakdown and stuff??

Even if he has only been out a week, or even a day, people will want to see him being played on stream just because he's the new blood to the game.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Even if he has only been out a week, or even a day, people will want to see him being played on stream just because he's the new blood to the game.
Ya but its a tournament, people are there to win, it would piss a lot of people of if some random dude won a tourny because the DLC character that came out the night before was completely busted and no one had any matchup experience with him.

If they really want to see the new character they could just watch some randoms play on justin tv, or wait a few weeks for everyone to figure the character out.

The community has spoken and we'll ALLOW DLC characters at Insert Coin(s) Sin City Heat!

Thanks to all for your votes!!

See you next week!!