What's new

(Poll) Most Wanted Character in Mk11

Of which you mostly desire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
As someone who only started MK with MK9, Fujin seems like the most boring choice. He'd need a major design overhaul to be at all interesting in MK11.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Between noob and Shang for me. I chose Shang because he’s the classic villain. I make a promise today that if he makes it in I will properly learn him this time. Noob as well.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
But smoke is lame and his triborg version is lame :/
I hope he’s not in the new one lol he can sit out just like rain
How is it possible that an Sindel fan doesn't like Rain? Same Edenian, same colors, same level of awesomeness..

Sit out, doesn't apply to Rain, he never has been on a main roster before.

vapid

cyber warlord
From these options? Rain or Shang Tsung. I mostly would love to have Tremor back.
Given Geras' character design, I'd be genuinely shocked if Tremor was coming back. I think he was fan service as MKX DLC, and I get that, but I don't for a moment believe he'll be coming back in MK 11.

I also think it'd be a seriously shit decision to bring back a DLC character from MKX as base roster but fuck over Rain once again.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Given Geras' character design, I'd be genuinely shocked if Tremor was coming back. I think he was fan service as MKX DLC, and I get that, but I don't for a moment believe he'll be coming back in MK 11.

I also think it'd be a seriously shit decision to bring back a DLC character from MKX as base roster but fuck over Rain once again.
I also don't think he has any chance. But he ended up being quite popular in MKX. Geras (and Rain :D) aside, I'd like to see him again in a future game. Skarlet made the way from DLC to a main game, so maybe he can to. I wonder if they'll do a wildcard DLC like Skarlet/Tremor again for this game.

vapid

cyber warlord
I also don't think he has any chance. But he ended up being quite popular in MKX. Geras (and Rain :D) aside, I'd like to see him again in a future game. Skarlet made the way from DLC to a main game, so maybe he can to. I wonder if they'll do a wildcard DLC like Skarlet/Tremor again for this game.
Well, we're probably getting 12 DLC characters across two KPs, so on that basis I'd assume we're definitely getting at least a couple of wildcards. I mean even if you assume half of those are guests (yes, yes I know, but $$$) then that leaves 6 MK characters (possibly 8, if they do 4 + 2) and so we could well end up with a Hydro or two. Who knows?

I'm gonna be super disappointed if Fujin is only DLC, though. He doesn't deserve this shit. :(

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I voted for shang tsung. He has probably my favorite power set in the series (soul stealing) and I wanna see what NRS would do with him.

Also, for all the people saying fujin, do y'all not remember the writing on those boxes that were translated from russian to "fuck fujin" ? lmao
I don't think NRS likes the character.

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
How is it possible that an Sindel fan doesn't like Rain? Same Edenian, same colors, same level of awesomeness..

Sit out, doesn't apply to Rain, he never has been on a main roster before.
When did I say I didn’t like rain ? I simply said smoke can sit out just like rain did . Stop putting words in my mouth

I want each and every one of those characters in MK 11. Here is them in my order of preference, along with who I would have them replace in the current roster:

1. Noob (Jacqui)
2. Smoke (Sonya)
3. Reptile (Cassie)
4. Rain (Johnny)
5. Fujin (Frost)
6. Shang Tsung (Kano)

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
I want each and every one of those characters in MK 11. Here is them in my order of preference, along with who I would have them replace in the current roster:

1. Noob (Jacqui)
2. Smoke (Sonya)
3. Reptile (Cassie)
4. Rain (Johnny)
5. Fujin (Frost)
6. Shang Tsung (Kano)
And fuck you and fuck all your request because some people actually like those characters ;)

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I'm a Rain fan who voted for Noob in this poll. I played MK9 recently and realized how much fun Noob was in that game. I guess it's time to change my avatar.

vapid

cyber warlord
Saw Noob coming, however Smoke, Rain and Shang seem to be more requested than Fujin here and on the MK subreddit.
I'm just going by the video; I've not looked into the makeup of the poll or how many votes went for each character. Noob won the trilogy era category (no surprises there) and Fujin won the 3D era category, with Havik second. Both won by large margins, but I've no idea what the actual numbers involved were.

Rain won the 'others' category - again, not that surprising. I think people would rather see a fleshed-out playable Rain than have Reptile or Ermac back yet again.