What's new

(Poll) Most Wanted Character in Mk11

Of which you mostly desire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
I wanna see which gets the most votes. Please don't close this thread until it gets the most it can..
only pick one character

Lets go!

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
If I can have only one of these, Shang.

He deserves to be done justice in the new timeline. I would almost certainly never play him but fuck if I don't want to see him in the story screwing with everybody else's shit.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Tough choices but I went with Shang Tsung. Idk why but I really missed him in MKX and want to play him. Not to mention I would love to see what NRS does with him from a gameplay perspective.

Shang Tsung is the more logical choice, but I had to go with my heart and choose Fujin.

>wanting the ultimate jobber whose whole character is Big Bad's minion back

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
I'm surprised so few people have voted for Fujin. If this game, which includes Raiden suffering from corruption and grimness, isn't the perfect time for Fujin to shine, I don't know which game is.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Just in case my Shang spam didn't give it away, he's my pick free.

All the characters in the poll are among my favorites though.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Bi-Han is my favorite character, so you'd think Noob Saibot would be my choice, but it's actually Fujin.

It was a surprise for me. I knew I wanted Fujin a lot but didn't realize how much I wanted him until I made this decision without a second thought.

The only thing I would want more is a "cleansed" Bi-Han, but that is never going to happen.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Choosing Rain here because, compared to the others, he doesn't have a high chance as DLC. He was DLC in 9, and they don't want to do the same characters multiple times. So while Noob and Shang could very well be DLC, base is the only way for Rain to make it into the game.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
I hope Mileena is an npc. Don't @ me. Gotta vote Shang, no brainier. Second pick is Noob, but only because Sindel isn't there.