What's new

Pokes

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Both.

They were liike ''uhhhh, yeah, we did listen to u guys. The poke system sucks. So lets fix it'' and then they nerfed A LITTLE (like 1 fuckin frame) some pokes (geras, erron, scorpion and some other 3-4 characters) and then they BUFFED other pokes (frost has now a poke that is only -3 on block, another poke from her went from -6 to -4... Kano d3 went from 10f to 9f and -7 to -5, etc).

So yeah, they nerfed A LITTLE the mashing of some characters but BUFFED the mashing of some other characters. This patch is hilarious lmaaaaaoooo

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Premium Supporter
Did they nerf or buff pokes in this patch ?heard
it both ways
Because it is both ways. Most have more advantage on hit to jail into highs more easily (or at all, even) but have more recovery on block/whiff so it isn’t as much of a mash-fest and you can actually take your turn after blocking one.

Jbog

Noob
Been playing now for a week jc main and i must say the patch to pokes really fixed this game for me no longer poke fest im enjoying thos game now. Actually get a turn

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Both.

They were liike ''uhhhh, yeah, we did listen to u guys. The poke system sucks. So lets fix it'' and then they nerfed A LITTLE (like 1 fuckin frame) some pokes (geras, erron, scorpion and some other 3-4 characters) and then they BUFFED other pokes (frost has now a poke that is only -3 on block, another poke from her went from -6 to -4... Kano d3 went from 10f to 9f and -7 to -5, etc).

So yeah, they nerfed A LITTLE the mashing of some characters but BUFFED the mashing of some other characters. This patch is hilarious lmaaaaaoooo
The characters that got their pokes buffed can't mash, that's not how it works, for pokes to be mashable they gotta be fast and be barely negative. Ex: Geras' pre-patch d1 which was 6 frames and -3.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
They nerfed pokes that could be abused non stop, buffed characters with bad pokes and buffed pretty much everyone's hit advantage on them to make it possible to jail highs.