What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I want to get me a mega mawile because a mega Steel/Fairy type seems good to have and I don't see my boy Klefki getting a mega evolution anytime soon :(

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I want to get me a mega mawile because a mega Steel/Fairy type seems good to have and I don't see my boy Klefki getting a mega evolution anytime soon :(
I can get you an Adamant Mawile. I can just breed mine. And yea, Mega Mawile is pretty cray, especially with Huge Power

Black Preon has Mawile in his Safari

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Can you body my troll team real quick.... I just beat a team of Darkrai, Arceus, Giratina-O Kyurem-W Regice, and a Boomburst Noivern. Please put it back in its place
gg man, that was fun lol. Fucking chattot can get to be annoying if yo let it. I would play another, but I actually have a few pokes I really want to get bred before I go to bed.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So that's what we do now? Break the mold all over elektross' ugly face? Lol GG making dinner now. Just needed to be humbled.
Haha, I thought you saw it for sure and were going to switch out. I just knew you were. Then I saw the ko and I was like, "Well shitt..ok." haha

Haha, I thought you saw it for sure and were going to switch out. I just knew you were. Then I saw the ko and I was like, "Well shitt..ok." haha
I was. But none of my switch ins were going to stand up to it. I mean I could've put in chatot. but was scared of that tyranitar switch in. So I sat on it.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I was. But none of my switch ins were going to stand up to it. I mean I could've put in chatot. but was scared of that tyranitar switch in. So I sat on it.
Meh you could've switched into it, odds were in your favor, chatot outspeeds t-tar by a mile so you could've gotten a chatter off, you wouldve risked a stone edge yeah, but with that accuracy under confusion I wouldve chanced it lol.

Meh you could've switched into it, odds were in your favor, chatot outspeeds t-tar by a mile so you could've gotten a chatter off, you wouldve risked a stone edge yeah, but with that accuracy under confusion I wouldve chanced it lol.
I don't know if you know it. But when rolling with a troll team. YOU HAVE to play it 100% as if the call was free 1-800-SAFE POKE / Gogoat put safe auto out of business so..... yeah. Besides the team is 11-3. I can take that.