What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Got a 2DS with my tax return, bought this a few days ago. Friend code the fuck out of me, because I'm not sure I'm adding people correctly- 2509-3069-1917

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I was not going to let my own heatran shennanigans be used against me. I was not even going to think of bringing the drought. Nope. Chuck testa. GGs! But that blissey though D:
Yeah I have the wrong investment in my heatran and I didn't even have my scarf on my kyurem the other games. I didn't realize out not updated the teams were.

Yeah I have the wrong investment in my heatran and I didn't even have my scarf on my kyurem the other games. I didn't realize out not updated the teams were.
That 2nd team has no real synergy I just really like those 6. Fanboygasm. LBSH Scarfurem B could probably sweep them. Then again. If you aren't prepared for it. It could sweep just about everything.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
That 2nd team has no real synergy I just really like those 6. Fanboygasm. LBSH Scarfurem B could probably sweep them. Then again. If you aren't prepared for it. It could sweep just about everything.
Yeah as as soon as I got him out against pinsir I was sure I had the game, but then I got outsped lol. GG's though man, I'll have it all fixed next games we play. :p

Yeah as as soon as I got him out against pinsir I was sure I had the game, but then I got outsped lol. GG's though man, I'll have it all fixed next games we play. :p
Did research for "Lol factor" 252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 324-384 (82.86 - 98.2%)... Nope Im out mate.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
WTF? Is it impossible to breed a pokemon with a Rash nature or something? I've gone through 30 of them and NOTHING -____-