What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
You can run a pokemon with both a special attack and a physical attack, without the reduction that most natures bring.

I know what the nature does. I just dont see how it'll benefit its evolutions.

Flareon- Adamant
Jolteon- Timid
Vaporeon- Modest or bold
Espeon- timid or modest
Umbreon- calm, careful or sassy
Glaceon- Modest
Leafeon- Adamant, Jolly or Impish
Sylveon- modest

I dont see any evolutions benefitting from both attack and special attack. I may be wrong tho

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I know what the nature does. I just dont see how it'll benefit its evolutions.

Flareon- Adamant
Jolteon- Timid
Vaporeon- Modest or bold
Espeon- timid or modest
Umbreon- calm, careful or sassy
Glaceon- Modest
Leafeon- Adamant, Jolly or Impish
Sylveon- modest

I dont see any evolutions benefitting from both attack and special attack. I may be wrong tho
For Vaporeon and Sylveon, Bold is the best nature by far. Sylveon makes a very nice cleric to have on a team as long as Pixilate and Wish are in play.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
My Sylveon has cute charm -_-
Unless you have hyper voice, I doubt you will need pixalte. You can only get hyper voice on eevee with Black/White 2.

Did you beat the game? If you haven't you will most likely not be able to get any hidden abilities unless it's pokemon that show up in swarms.

xKhaoTik

Unless you have hyper voice, I doubt you will need pixalte. You can only get hyper voice on eevee with Black/White 2.

Did you beat the game? If you haven't you will most likely not be able to get any hidden abilities unless it's pokemon that show up in swarms.

Yes I've beaten the game. I have some hidden abilities, like Gyarados with Moxie. I found that thru friend safari tho. Idk how else to get a hidden ability.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Yes I've beaten the game. I have some hidden abilities, like Gyarados with Moxie. I found that thru friend safari tho. Idk how else to get a hidden ability.
You have to get it through Friend Safari. Hordes, And thats about it

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
It would take some time. A day or two. If you are willing to wait i can have it done by Sunday or Monday
Ah, in that case don't worry about it :) I can have one done myself. I was already half way there anyways. I got a JAP Male 5iv, just with the wrong IV loadout. Got a 3iv female going now. Wont be long.

xKhaoTik

Ah, in that case don't worry about it :) I can have one done myself. I was already half way there anyways. I got a JAP Male 5iv, just with the wrong IV loadout. Got a 3iv female going now. Wont be long.

Shit if you DONT want that Larvitar...:)

xKhaoTik

Considering I bred over 1600 of them, I have a few perfects to spare lol

The great majority of them just got released tho lol

What nature is it? I have a Jolly Tyranitar which is really good but I also wanna try out an adamant one. Too bad I have Y, I can't mega evolve :(

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
What nature is it? I have a Jolly Tyranitar which is really good but I also wanna try out an adamant one. Too bad I have Y, I can't mega evolve :(
You can get the stone from someone else if they are willing to trade.
What exactly is wonder trading?
Its when trade a pokemon online to a random person and get the pokemon they are trading. You have no idea what you will get until the pokemon is received. so you can get anything from a scatterbug to a Dragon Dance Charmander.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Wonder trading is fun. When I was trying breed a 5 IV Calm Klefki I would trade all my five IV ones that were the nature I didn't want. I ended up getting a 5 IV Japanese Gible in return. What's good with hatching a shiny Garchomp? :)

Got a 5 IV Ralts as well, which is sweet because Gardevoir is a cool pokemon that'd I love to find a use for.