What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
@Joker8417 about that Adamant Magikarp, idk whether to have Moxie or Intimidate for Gyarados. Moxie is extremely good, especially with DD, but it would make mega evolving useless, whereas Intimidate lowers the foes attack, and then he can DD, then mega evolve. I might just use two magikarps lol
Honestly dude you can use either one and it's just as effective, especially with mega. Moxie along with the stat boosts in mega form make you want to take him out as early as possible, which is extremely difficult. On the other hand, sending him into the right situation with Intimidate can force switch outs and give you free DD's. Either way you win honestly.

I am over 1500 eggs for my larvitar. I want to fucking kill you right now lol
If it makes you feel better my shiny tyrantiar i caught in black 2(my first shiny ever) has no ivs and the bulbasaur i hatched last night is Hp Atk Def Sp Atk and Sp def no speed which fuckin sucks but hey i guess ill throw him on a trick room team to stunt

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I am over 1500 eggs for my larvitar. I want to fucking kill you right now lol
My First Ever Shiny i got was in Diamond. It was a FUCKING BIDOOF. I hate everyone and everything. My second Shiny was a fucking Wingul in X. Finally after all my Pain and Suffering my third Shiny was a Shiny Metang(One of my Favorite Pokemon) I was so happy. Now i have a shit ton of shinies since i bought a used copy of Plat from game stop and it had a lot of hacked Shinies. They transfered over into my X version so ya.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
My First Ever Shiny i got was in Diamond. It was a FUCKING BIDOOF. I hate everyone and everything. My second Shiny was a fucking Wingul in X. Finally after all my Pain and Suffering my third Shiny was a Shiny Metang(One of my Favorite Pokemon) I was so happy. Now i have a shit ton of shinies since i bought a used copy of Plat from game stop and it had a lot of hacked Shinies. They transfered over into my X version so ya.

Lmao shiny bidoof hahaha. That must've been painful lolol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I had a lot of shiny's. Alakazam, Espeon, Gengar, Ninjask, a lot lol. Of course, it was all on fucking D/P tho..ugh