What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
He is one of my favorites. I remember grinding just to get 9999 coins in the old games so I could buy him. And that was before Porygon 2 and Porygon Z
I could have given you a 5IV If you asked. :p. Also do you have any pokemon on the List i put. I would trade back just need the data.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I can breed up a 5iv modest porygon yea. you would have to get theitems for it to evolve though

O that's no problem. I have enough BP for both the items. I would just need to do some trade backs. Thanks man! Do you want something in return?

Man, I wish I was able to transfer my pokemon from D/P into this game. I literally had the perfect nature for every pokemon in that game. I didnt have black and white so I can't get any Pokémon from that game.

Indecisive

O that's no problem. I have enough BP for both the items. I would just need to do some trade backs. Thanks man! Do you want something in return?

Man, I wish I was able to transfer my pokemon from D/P into this game. I literally had the perfect nature for every pokemon in that game. I didnt have black and white so I can't get any Pokémon from that game.
Not really. Unless you have any of the legendaries that i am looking for. Obviously i would trade the legendaries back to you. I really dont need anything. Ill work on it either today or tomorrow. Also ya that is a minor problem. You would also need another DS to transfer pokemon also. Its kinda troublesome.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Yeah as long as you have a person you trust to help you with it you should totally be able to get your D/P pokes. I did.

xKhaoTik

Not really. Unless you have any of the legendaries that i am looking for. Obviously i would trade the legendaries back to you. I really dont need anything. Ill work on it either today or tomorrow. Also ya that is a minor problem. You would also need another DS to transfer pokemon also. Its kinda troublesome.

Unfortunately, the only legendaries I have are Zygarde, Yveltal and Mewtwo. I'm still working on catching Zapdos. This is another reason I wish I can transfer from D/P because I had every legendary lol.

Yeah as long as you have a person you trust to help you with it you should totally be able to get your D/P pokes. I did.

Can you be the person for me? :)

Indecisive

Alright going to start making them now. One porygon with Download coming right up. What IV do you want to not be there?

xKhaoTik

@Joker8417 about that Adamant Magikarp, idk whether to have Moxie or Intimidate for Gyarados. Moxie is extremely good, especially with DD, but it would make mega evolving useless, whereas Intimidate lowers the foes attack, and then he can DD, then mega evolve. I might just use two magikarps lol

xKhaoTik

Done. ^_^.

Let me check really quick for you.

!!!

Are you on now? Do you mind doing a couple trades, as in you trade me porygon, then I trade it back to you with upgrade to make it evolve, then you trade it back to me, then I trade it back to you again with dubious disk to make it evolve, then you trade it back to me? Lmao

Indecisive

!!!

Are you on now? Do you mind doing a couple trades, as in you trade me porygon, then I trade or back to you with upgrade to make it evolve, then you trade it back to me, then I trade it back to you again with dubious disk to make it evolve, then you trade it back to me? Lmao
Ya sure. Do you want a Nickname for it. Since you cannot change its name when i trade it to you.