What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
O shit my bad. I'm actually hatching multiple Dratini at the moment because I'm looking for 3 natures. I can play you later tho.

By the way, your safari is godlike. Best one I've been on yet.

xKhaoTik

Dude.. I didn't know you played Pokemon, lol. :confused:

Lol yea I've always have. I had every version but I didn't start taking it seriously until D/P. I was hella late to the X/Y party tho lol. Just got it last week but I think I caught up with people. Already have a full team of lvl100 powerhouses :D

Lol yea I've always have. I had every version but I didn't start taking it seriously until D/P. I was hella late to the X/Y party tho lol. Just got it last week but I think I caught up with people. Already have a full team of lvl100 powerhouses :D
But that online scale you to level 50 >_>;

I suck at making a decent team. I'm always getting 5-1'd on or 6-0'd
When I first saw your Gliscor... I thought it was mine and I was going to start swearing like a sailor...

Ability: Poison Heal ( When you are Poisoned you Gain HP instead of losing it)
Item: Toxic Orb - Badly poisons you (So its like an OP version of leftovers on a PKMN with Poison heal. Not to mention you are now protected from Paralysis/burn/sleep since you already are poisoned)

Move Pool
Toxic
Protect
Earthquake
Swords Dance....

stalll stalll stalll quake when safe. Poison opponent and let the poison do most of the work. Protect, free poison damage. ect.

Solo

Shadow Priest
@Rampage254 @AK Black Preon @Solo add me please :) 3926-6343-4094

I'm still in the process of building a team, so I'm not ready to battle yet, but I'll gladly take you all on when I'm ready
I added you. I'm down for a battle anytime. :D

Nice!! I still don't have any level 100 Pokes. I train them until I get the moves I want since I always set everything level 50. We should battle sometime.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
When I first saw your Gliscor... I thought it was mine and I was going to start swearing like a sailor...

Ability: Poison Heal ( When you are Poisoned you Gain HP instead of losing it)
Item: Toxic Orb - Badly poisons you (So its like an OP version of leftovers on a PKMN with Poison heal. Not to mention you are now protected from Paralysis/burn/sleep since you already are poisoned)

Move Pool
Toxic
Protect
Earthquake
Swords Dance....

stalll stalll stalll quake when safe. Poison opponent and let the poison do most of the work. Protect, free poison damage. ect.
I have too many Pokemon but I don't know who should be on my team.

xKhaoTik

I have too many Pokemon but I don't know who should be on my team.
Its all up to how you play. If you're all about getting the job done quick, run a sweeping team. A good pokemon for that would be an Adamant Garchomp or Modest Volcarona and give them items like Life Orb or Choice Scarf/Specs.

If you want to be defensive and wear the opponent down with status conditions and such, use walls like Blissey or Politoed. A wall team also sets up a sweeper as well.

Or you can be a scumbag and use Mega-Kanghaskan lol

xKhaoTik

I'm having the hardest time coming up with a solid six... I've got a top 15 and I just kind of circulate them at random

I test them out in the super challenges in the Battle Maison. I know they aren't actual humans playing but they are still pretty tough and use decent strategies. If my party does well against them or is even lucky enough to make it to the 50 win streak battle, then I feel like that's a good team to use against an actual person. Those Battle Chatelaines are no joke lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Also, is Mega-Kangaskhan banned? He's waaaayyyyy too powerful lol. I'd even go as far to say he's broken.
Timid or modest? Kangaskhanite has been banned for a while yeah. That mega is busted you would be correct lol. I feel like we should put up a list of banned pokes in the OP for competitive players lol.

xKhaoTik

Timid or modest? Kangaskhanite has been banned for a while yeah. That mega is busted you would be correct lol. I feel like we should put up a list of banned pokes in the OP for competitive players lol.

Modest please! Do you want anything in return?

And who else is banned?