What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
That I did not know,

also judging by the top 4...

Kangaskhan is and will always be OP with it's mega lol
Ya VGC is the rule system. And that means nothing is basically banned. And their is no sleep clause if memory serves. The rules are derpy as fuck. And if memory serves you can only use Kalos Dex pokemon.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Speaking of being lazy, would someone mind creating a Deino with earth power, dark pulse, draco meteor and flamethrower?

I cannot believe they didn't give it dark pulse :S

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
If there is someone who wants to take time out of their day to actually create my team please PM me. I can send you both my teams very easily thanks to Showdown saves.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
VGC has a super weird meta, idk if I could ever get into it. There was a lot of protect on things, which I understand is a very common tactic in doubles, but man why put that shit on a mega Lucario or Kangaskhan? There were also some very interesting things going on too though. I was happy to see a Spec' Hydreigon in there.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ya VGC is the rule system. And that means nothing is basically banned. And their is no sleep clause if memory serves. The rules are derpy as fuck. And if memory serves you can only use Kalos Dex pokemon.
Legendaries are banned. Even stuff like Mew, that's about it though.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Legendaries are banned. Even stuff like Mew, that's about it though.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
VGC has a super weird meta, idk if I could ever get into it. There was a lot of protect on things, which I understand is a very common tactic in doubles, but man why put that shit on a mega Lucario or Kangaskhan? There were also some very interesting things going on too though. I was happy to see a Spec' Hydreigon in there.
Cause they dont want to die.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
When you have something like Kangaskhan that has fake out to get it's speed boost as well as decent bulk, why bother? Also, why even run a sweeper like Lucario if you want to waste a slot on protect, I would totes have a wide guard user like Aerodactyl or something and then set my ass up for free.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
When you have something like Kangaskhan that has fake out to get it's speed boost as well as decent bulk, why bother? Also, why even run a sweeper like Lucario if you want to waste a slot on protect, I would totes have a wide guard user like Aerodactyl or something and then set my ass up for free.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You cannot use them. Since they are not in the Kalos Dex anyway. The only ones that are banned are X,Y and Z. THe birds are legal.
Yeah the birds are, I forgot about them. I know they do have a set ban list but it's very strange, and most of them are probably due to the fact they aren't Kalos born but still lol.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Let's say I max out my Tyrogue's Attack and Speed (or HP in Top's case), and then invest the rest of the EVs into defense, SpD or both, is that a sure way to get the right evos?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Let's say I max out my Tyrogue's Attack and Speed (or HP in Top's case), and then invest the rest of the EVs into defense, SpD or both, is that a sure way to get the right evos?
Should be, unless you invest nature into one of them too.