What's new

Plot Remix Predictions

Afumba

Noob
What i really hope is that we dont get all those "last of our kinds and destroyed civilization backstories".

Would be great to see other characters and locations from other races.

Mk9kevin

Sareena for MK11!
Should Elder Gods return? I mean they were pretty useless in both previous timelines. I hope Liu Kang is petty and gets rid of em lol

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Should Elder Gods return? I mean they were pretty useless in both previous timelines. I hope Liu Kang is petty and gets rid of em lol
Shinnok is still out there somewhere. Fujin too, presumably. Cetrion maybe? There's a potential Deadly Alliance in that trio...

I wish the plot in these things didn’t always have to be “A big bad is coming through a portal and the whole world is going to end “.
That general concept of some "big bad" coming to destroy the world/galaxy/universe has been a big general game plot point for well over a decade now. Across all genres and titles.

It has it's place, but is absolutely overdone.

Afumba

Noob
Honestly, beside Shinnok who was the bad guy Elder God... they were all useless and a waste of effort, especially Cetrion (storywise at least). If there are Elder Gods i hope they make them actually matter this time.

Fire God Liu Kang is the bad guy and Shang Tsung is the good guy, as Kang is trying to force "peace" on everyone and is in reality a dictator of Stalin proportions. No one in Kang's world is free to be anything but what Kang deems and he uses force to get compliance. So Tsung is a rebel fighting for freedom.... freedom to be good or bad... but freedom of choice.
Injustice 1 is back baby

Superman is the bad guy and Lex Luthor is the good guy, as Superman is trying to force "peace" on everyone and is in reality a dictator of Stalin proportions. No one in Superman's world is free to be anything but what Superman deems and he uses force to get compliance. So Lex Luthor is a rebel fighting for freedom.... freedom to be good or bad... but freedom of choice.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I’d much prefer if the plot was in the context of a mortal kombat tournament which we haven’t seen since 9.

As for my guy Sub-Zero, I’m assuming he is Bi Han in this game even though I hope not. Scorpion looks like a human as well.