What's new

Please pray for Aztec

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
The detectives figured out what happened. I dont know why I’m posting this here on a MK forum but I am. I dont know if posting something this graphic will get be banned or something so just read it if you want to know. It kinda helps to type it out rather than saying it out loud and I feel more comfortable typing it here since it’s mostly anonymous. I don’t wanna put it on social media so I don’t make it about me, I just want to say it. I know it’s really weird to put this here but I have to.

I don’t wanna say his name so he doesn’t get any more recognition than he has but you can look it up. The shooter was a 21 year old former student that didn’t graduate. He looked young. He waited until buses let kids off at around 7:30 and blended it. He went into the bathroom to get ready. At about 8:15 Paco went to the bathroom as he was getting ready then he killed him. He went out in the hallway and saw Casey then killed her. The cops were there in less than a minute after the first shot. He shot up a classroom but luckily didn’t kill anyone else. Then he killed himself. The cops found a USB drive in his pocket and on it was him detailing how he was going to kill people then kill himself and how much he hated life and the world and New Mexico. It all happened exactly how he wrote it would.

The FBI had investigated him in the past because he said he would do this in a gaming forum. But they decided he wouldn’t do anything. A month ago he purchased his glock. Legally. Under his name. And then did this. Imo the FBI let Paco and Casey die.
Thats frickin' insane! WE are a community man and that could have happened to any one of us. So sharing your story is valid. Hell, the fact that you're alive to tell the tale is valid enough! Ill keep saying this, but thank God you're ok from this crazy experience.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Update:
It turns out there were a couple heroes too that saved a lot of lives. After the shooting started, a 74 year old substitute (who didn’t have keys to the room because she is just a sub and therefore couldn’t lock her room) put her kids in a closet and barricaded the door and miraculously all the bullets went over their heads. And a janitor saw the shooter and followed him in the hallway yelling for teachers to shut their doors (saving the lifes of 3 of my friends) with no way to defend himself. The cops got there in less than a MINUTE, the captain is 51 years old, pretty short guy and he jumped a big ass fuckin ditch to get on campus, some kid saw him do it through a window, I’d imagine it was like seeing Superman. He is probably the only kid they felt safe through the whole thing. Anyways... Back to school Monday, Wednesday is the last day of the semester. It still doesn’t feel any more real.

That's good to hear you're in the recovery process. Trust me this is something that will leave a mark on your for your lifetime. Just make sure it doesn't boge you down. Don't be afraid to seek mental help as needed too.

9_Lives

Noob
I don't usually pray, but I'm really sorry you and your school had to suffer through that. I don't think I or anyone else here (for the most part) could possibly imagine that degree of trauma, especially at such a young age. I wish you well not as an anonymous poster, but as a fellow human being, who can do nothing but try to feel as you feel and offer what little comfort I can on this POS smart phone.

Prayers and condolences
from a Midwest agnostic,
Bleys Ranisate
Austin, MN

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
What’s fucked up is that it is December 14th and this is the first I have heard of it... on a website for video games.
Yeah. It’s fucked up that people hear about celebrities and all this meaningless shit but nobody talks about two kids being murdered. You can’t even go to the bathroom without getting shot.

Wow...Really? Uncle JBeezY hopes you weren't serious with that comment. There's a time and place for jokes, and THIS TIME AND THREAD is definitely NOT one of them. Check yourself.

Anyways....

@Dankster Morgan How are you coming along tho?
I’m being serious. Homie even name dropped and described how two children were gunned down at school on a video game forum, if I was related to any of those children I’d be beyond upset reading this thread and goes to show how much he cares about the privacy of the family’s who children was murdered.

I’m all for being glad that dankster is fine, but it’s 100% not appropriate to the families involved who had their children’s live taken away. And it’s not an appropriate time to point fingers.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I’m being serious. Homie even name dropped and described how two children were gunned down at school on a video game forum, if I was related to any of those children I’d be beyond upset reading this thread and goes to show how much he cares about the privacy of the family’s who children was murdered.

I’m all for being glad that dankster is fine, but it’s 100% not appropriate to the families involved who had their children’s live taken away. And it’s not an appropriate time to point fingers.
You don’t get to day what I do and don’t care about. You can seriously go fuck yourself.

Fuck yes I blame the FBI. They investigated this psycho and decided he was still not a thread AFTER he said he was gonna shoot up a school and then he went and bought a gun LEGALLY. Fuck yes it’s their fault, he was still able to be sold a gun after saying he was gonna shoot up a school. I’m so glad YOU can find something to get offended about though, that’s great.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

Dude, he was describing his story! How you gonna be upset at his traumatizing experience? You know what...nah, you're definitely NOT worth anymore of my time today. So you can simply
Fuck off.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Damn, I'll never understand this, so u have a shitty life, who doesn't boohoo, don't mean u go out shooting innocents for a cheap thrill. just K-Y-S and get it over with. My thoughts go out to ur friends and the trauma ya'll suffered from it. Fucking asshole

*edit* TYM filter is not appropriate for this thread K-Y-S not innocents *edit*

You don’t get to day what I do and don’t care about. You can seriously go fuck yourself.

Fuck yes I blame the FBI. They investigated this psycho and decided he was still not a thread AFTER he said he was gonna shoot up a school and then he went and bought a gun LEGALLY. Fuck yes it’s their fault, he was still able to be sold a gun after saying he was gonna shoot up a school. I’m so glad YOU can find something to get offended about though, that’s great.
Of all the things you can blame :rolleyes:

And no, you don’t give a single shit about those kids privacies since you’re legit DROPPING THEIR NAMES AND DESCRIBING HOW THEY WERE MURDERED ON A FORUM especially without asking their parents if they would be ok with you talking about it.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy

And no, you don’t give a single shit about those kids privacies since you’re legit DROPPING THEIR NAMES AND DESCRIBING HOW THEY WERE MURDERED ON A FORUM especially without asking their parents if they would be ok with you talking about it.
U'd rather a random news agency who had nothing to do with those kids report their names? wtf dude... Let this guy grieve, are u autistic or something?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

PLEASE tell me who I should blame or what I should think or how I should feel. Please do. I don’t know how I should feel, you obviously do, so please do. Obviously I blame the piece of shit who did it above all else. And I’m glad I did it’s. P2W and I’m sure a lot of others didn’t know this happened. Those kids should weigh on the hearts of everyone who is human. Everyone should know their names and what happened to them. It should fucking bother everyone. Once again, go fuck yourslf.

Last edited:

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!

Seriously you can Google it and get the kids names. I don't understand why out of all the things you could be pissed off at, you're annoyed at the fact Dankster mentioned the kids names in the most respectful way he could.

These are people who he knew, hes trying to raise awareness so people know about this fucked up situation seeing as it's barely been covered by any news networks.

Would you rather he mention the killer's name and get him the recognition he wanted? It's good that the names of the victims are getting out there, they should be the ones remembered not the asshole who committed this atrocity.

Leave the man to grieve, shut up and get the fuck out the thread. You're instigating shit with someone who was actually a victim of the shooting who's doing nothing wrong, let that sink in for a second.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
This is all information that can be accessed by anyone. It was given out in a press release last Friday. It’s not secret information that people weren’t meant to know. It’s not private information the parents asked the cops not to share. It’s less deataild than the press release, that’s for sure. I appreciate you being “all for being glad that I’m okay”(lol) and everything but you’re shitty. I didn’t say anything that couldn’t be accessed by the general public you dense cunt. If I had done that then maybe you’d have a point. But I didn’t and you just wanna be a condescending prick judging me for who I want to blame:
1. The person who did it
2. The people that enabled him to do it (because they did)
Are you in the FBI or something?

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)

I dont get it why make Dankster more upset? Hes greiving people he knew died, his community is shaken up, his friends almost lost their lives, etc. He even said it himself he came here to vent, he name dropped them respectuflly he didnt want to do on his social media because he didnt want to make it about him in front of his community when it should be about Casey and Paco. Hes obviously dealing with it, but there just isnt a right way to deal with something like this happening to someone emotionally. Maybe Dankster felt that venting would make him feel better, or maybe he wanted these people to remebered more. And if you googled this story you would find there names anyway, and hes also blaming the fbi right now, bc maybe they helped cause it, or he wants closure on what happened etc. But it takes a certain kind of scumbag to read this thread and not come out with "my condolences" or "my prayers" but to actually say "why blame the fbi bro", or "you dont give a shit about people you knew dying bc you name dropped the victims." Yah because who should he have name dropped the pos shooter instead. Like what piece of shit responds like that to a shooting victim, why not let a guy grieve, why start a pointless argument? I have never actually been so mad at a post at tym before, before i read this part of the thread i was actually surprised how it didnt get political and everyone was glad a member of our community was safe, until i read ur cancer post.
Personally @Eldriken @STORMS i would ban this guy or something, not because he has a different opinon but because he actually told a shooting victim he doesnt give a shit about his dead classmates privacies, how hes pointing fingers, etc. Hes either trolling or griefing but this shouldnt be tolerable imo.
But on a side note @Dankster Morgan im glad ur safe and im sorry to here about ur classmates, il def keep in my heart.