What's new

Please pray for Aztec

TKB

Noob
I’ll have to make it a point to go play some Injustice with you guys now
We have an actual local now at a venue! We do every Friday night 7:30-12. We also host tournaments usually 3-4 times a year. Please come up when you find the time, we always appreciate the support man. (To be completely honest, injustice is relatively dead though, only a few of us still play it)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
We have an actual local now at a venue! We do every Friday night 7:30-12. We also host tournaments usually 3-4 times a year. Please come up when you find the time, we always appreciate the support man. (To be completely honest, injustice is relatively dead though, only a few of us still play it)
Alright I’ll hit you up when I’m gonna be down there

Lokheit

Noob
Prayers for Casey and Paco, RIP. Hope their families can take the hit. Glad you're ok, I can't imagine how experiencing something like that feels. Hope you all can move forward from this.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Thank God you're ok. I prayed that you will come out safe, and my prayers were answered. I feel bad for the kids who lost their life. It's sad that the world we live in feels like a bad game of rush & roulette. But I'm glad YOU are ok.