I don't play nightwolf, lord of the fly did

I was sporting mileena w REO

He beat me 5-3 in mirrors that we named dragon ball Z mirrors lol

Robotic

Gentleman.
I don't play nightwolf, lord of the fly did

I was sporting mileena w REO

He beat me 5-3 in mirrors that we named dragon ball Z mirrors lol
Off topic, my bad Pig for not getting some games in with you last week; I couldn't log on for a time (dealing with some poo poo) and when I did, I think you may have already been 30,000 ft in the sky. I didn't see any Sektroll v Pig matches, howd they go?

Robotic

Gentleman.
Updated 1st post with preliminary findings. If anyone has additional info, please feel free to chime in.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I believe Hooddaman placed higher than sektroll, correct me if Im wrong(and he was using sektor). ATL redd would be highest for liu at 7th, Onlinetony would be highest for kabal, did Krayzie make it to top 32 with Jade?

Robotic

Gentleman.
I believe Hooddaman placed higher than sektroll, correct me if Im wrong(and he was using sektor). ATL redd would be highest for liu at 7th, Onlinetony would be highest for kabal, did Krayzie make it to top 32 with Jade?
Any confirmation on Hooda placing higher than Sektroll? I can't find anything beyond top 8.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Off topic, my bad Pig for not getting some games in with you last week; I couldn't log on for a time (dealing with some poo poo) and when I did, I think you may have already been 30,000 ft in the sky. I didn't see any Sektroll v Pig matches, howd they go?
Thanks man appreciate it, so I went 4-0 and got to winner finals of my bracket where I was to play winner of sektroll and ruinZ, ruinZ beat sektroll so I played ruinZ and won to advance to winner bracket, sektroll then played ruinZ again for losers bracket and won. I was talking w sektrol and told him how I was upset we never got to play cause I studied sektor in and out for a week. We also saw each other at the airport this morning at 6am an said we'll have to have that battle next tourney whether money match or in a b racket.

Look forward to playing him, really respect his game.

DrDogg

Noob
Honestly, a lot of placing in this tournament doesn't equate to who is the best player for each character. I was extremely disappointed in how Evo re-seeded the bracket for quarterfinals. A lot of people had an easy ride to top 16, while others had to go through hell and back. Not to mention many local players were seeded against each other. Four AZ players were in the same bracket in quarterfinals and most of Vegas was in the same situation. The re-seed was completely unnecessary and had a big impact on the top 8-16 IMO.

I'm not going to call anyone out specifically because this is Evo and brackets are brackets, but a good number of players should have been in the top 8-16 who never made it there due to killer brackets or poor regional seeding.

Pig Of The Hut

bone went 1-2 in his pool

Sektroll made losers bracket top 32 eliminated by osi 16 bit

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm pretty sure Sektroll was top 32 because he was my third opponent after pools.

Pig Of The Hut

Honestly, a lot of placing in this tournament doesn't equate to who is the best player for each character. I was extremely disappointed in how Evo re-seeded the bracket for quarterfinals. A lot of people had an easy ride to top 16, while others had to go through hell and back. Not to mention many local players were seeded against each other. Four AZ players were in the same bracket in quarterfinals and most of Vegas was in the same situation. The re-seed was completely unnecessary and had a big impact on the top 8-16 IMO.

I'm not going to call anyone out specifically because this is Evo and brackets are brackets, but a good number of players should have been in the top 8-16 who never made it there due to killer brackets or poor regional seeding.
Couldn't agree any more w dr dogg

I had to play lord of thefly first after reseeding , he lives 3 miles from me and we've played hours on hours every day for months.

Lol I heard same about morty, Detroit, the AZ players ad SoCal players

It was odd to say the least - good post Dogg

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm pretty sure Sektroll was top 32 because he was my third opponent after pools.
16 Bit, gotta say... your match against Online Tony was an AMAZING start for Mortal Kombat at Evo! If you think about it... you guys played an historic part of Evo... you two were the FIRST to play Mortal Kombat at Evo World Finals... that says a fucking lot. Congratulations, sir!!

Robotic

Gentleman.

Agreed. It shouldn't take away from the guys who made it in, though. Not saying that's what you're doing, I'm saying it as a just-in-case. Good call on Slips being the scorpion representative.

I don't really know where I placed exactly but I won 2 more matches in the round of 64 so probably in the 32ish area with cyrax, I didn't catch anyone else playing him but there might have been more

Robotic

Gentleman.
I don't really know where I placed exactly but I won 2 more matches in the round of 64 so probably in the 32ish area with cyrax, I didn't catch anyone else playing him but there might have been more
Updating now for Cyrax....as 32ish just for you, Trophy Club!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
16 Bit, gotta say... your match against Online Tony was an AMAZING start for Mortal Kombat at Evo! If you think about it... you guys played an historic part of Evo... you two were the FIRST to play Mortal Kombat at Evo World Finals... that says a fucking lot. Congratulations, sir!!
Thanks man. I'm glad everybody was entertained by my hype & passion(and sadly the stream didn't show all of it). and first fatality in Evo history!

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Not really happy with how I placed but whatever. This tournament gave me so much confidence and I feel like the Mortal Kombat community has a lot of room to improvement so hopefully things will just keep getting better.

I'm not really a fan of these types of threads because people won't get credit where credit is due. I got to play some casuals with some great players or at least see what people were capable of and my list for top characters would be dramatically different than what will end up on the front page of this thread.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Not really happy with how I placed but whatever. This tournament gave me so much confidence and I feel like the Mortal Kombat community has a lot of room to improvement so hopefully things will just keep getting better.

I'm not really a fan of these types of threads because people won't get credit where credit is due. I got to play some casuals with some great players or at least see what people were capable of and my list for top characters would be dramatically different than what will end up on the front page of this thread.
In NO way is the point of this thread to dismiss you, or anyone else who A: Had the balls to go to EVO in the first place and, B: Got placed in a "pool of death", so to speak. Among other things, the point is to shine a deserved spotlight on those players who otherwise don't get it, and maybe be a resource (if they hang out here) for the specific character.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
In NO way is the point of this thread to dismiss you, or anyone else who A: Had the balls to go to EVO in the first place and, B: Got placed in a "pool of death", so to speak. Among other things, the point is to shine a deserved spotlight on those players who otherwise don't get it, and maybe be a resource (if they hang out here) for the specific character.
I understand =D. I'll have my chance again at Devastation so I'm hoping as many people as possible will make it out as possible. My perception going into Evo was a lot different than it is now that its over. I plan on continuing to improve and if anything Evo just confirmed in my head that no body is unbeatable.