What's new

Guide - Stunt Double Please delete this thread, as I don't know how & I've made a new and much better one

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
I did, I was beating out 6 frame upper cut with Johnny's 8 frame jab, I think it's +3, not much, but it's good if say, you use both of your mimics and need to buy time to cancel into mimic again? (;
Please do setup / combo videos. Ive been working at it, and it's hard to make some good damaging Wall carry/mid screen combos.

Wrath0594

Steam profile: 76561198102032134
Ah, damn. 114 into mimic cancel has a sizable gap for armored moves though :(
Oh. Seems mimic cancel into ex db1 will beat out certain armor. Idk, needs more testing. Definitely liking this tech.

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
Ah, damn. 114 into mimic cancel has a sizable gap for armored moves though :(
Oh. Seems mimic cancel into ex db1 will beat out certain armor. Idk, needs more testing. Definitely liking this tech.
But how could you calculate an armored move? And react fast enough with a ex nutpunch. Btw. Test kung Laos ex spin. And ex tempest spin.

Wrath0594

Btw, let me know if anyone manages to replicate the weird clone stuff I uploaded. Want to know if maybe I'm just special and Johnny has chosen me to be the bearer of an entirely unique tech.

:cool:

Wrath0594

But how could you calculate an armored move? And react fast enough with a ex nutpunch. Btw. Test kung Laos ex spin. And ex tempest spin.
Kung Lao's ex spin beats every option after 114, and he can just wait to see if you try to go into the clones. Even if you couldn't react and you try to 114, delay, then immedietely ex any of johhny's specials- ex spin beats it even in buzzsaw.

Mimic cancel into shadow kick or uppercut beat normal spin, but if he has meter, you can't safely go into mimics on block.
Lastly- both buzzsaw and tempest KL trades spin with shadow kick off of b34 mimic cancel.

So if you want to go into mimics on block, 114 is your best bet, but b34 is pretty damn safe too, as long as your opponent can't armor through the gaps.

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
Kung Lao's ex spin beats every option after 114, and he can just wait to see if you try to go into the clones. Even if you couldn't react and you try to 114, delay, then immedietely ex any of johhny's specials- ex spin beats it even in buzzsaw.

Mimic cancel into shadow kick or uppercut beat normal spin, but if he has meter, you can't safely go into mimics on block.
Lastly- both buzzsaw and tempest KL trades spin with shadow kick off of b34 mimic cancel.

So if you want to go into mimics on block, 114 is your best bet, but b34 is pretty damn safe too, as long as your opponent can't armor through the gaps.
Well shit... holes.

Biologic

Noob

Should have just never showed anyone so no one would have known lol, on a side note, this could be used to bait it out, if they're not quick/have armor we can still get away with a lot

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
Should have just never showed anyone so no one would have known lol, on a side note, this could be used to bait it out, if they're not quick/have armor we can still get away with a lot
B34 startup frames are alot. So.. idk. I feel like most of johnnys moves can be interrupted with ex.

Wrath0594

Must be PC specific then, since its not hard. Don't kill yourself over it. Only found it trying to do 2 quick shadow kicks to jail, like you said. Also, you can exdb1, run cancel closer, then have that clone go into shadow kick, then apply more pressure! 3 hit combo instead of 2! Wonder how long it'll take NRS to even notice.
> : D

Wrath0594

B34 startup frames are alot. So.. idk. I feel like most of johnnys moves can be interrupted with ex.
Idk, it'll take most people a bit to get adjusted enough to consistently armor it. It does call into question how useful it'll be tournament-wise though.