What's new

Players who run to Stages and think they are good

Look my point is players shouldnt be using outside sources (stages OR steroids for my other example) to gain a unfair advantage in a fight or competition. No matter how you cut around that is boils down to border line cheating some may argue
Okay. I guess I can only go to one gym and NOT select another gym if I feel the gym I'm currently at isn't satisfying me.

K

Goldi

Noob
I never pick the stage. That's why I prefer player 2 side. I can't be bothered with it. Some of us have real problems. Like playing with Jade lol.

SLy

Noob
I think before anything you should blame your T.V.. Even with noob flinging crap at you that level is not even that dark bro..

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
You know what im talking about here. Those players who run to choosing a stage after they get out played and lose and then act like they have skill. I was beating this guy pretty convincing in two games then he left and sent me and invite so when I went to join all the times we played were on that stupid Shang Tsung throne room that is so dark and he was a Noob player. I had to adjust my TV on highest brightness setting and it still was not enough because it was difficult to see Noobs shadows and his character in general. Needless to say I did lose the overall matches but what annoyed me most was he said "GGs better luck next time" as if it was my fault for losing when he bitched and ran to a stage advantage for his character...

Why do players who run to stages think they are good when they can't win in a fair fight on a even playing field? All respect gone for losers who do that. Sorry had to rant but it pisses me off and I needed this. What do you guys think?
Hey Tom Brady, when are you going to put up that Raiden video?

How about dem online players who don't go to tournaments, troll about tournament rules that don't affect them in the first place, and then think they're good?