What's new

Players online in MK PS Vita...

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
After not playing MK PS Vita for a while, I decided to pop it in today and try a few online matches. Although the games felt extremely smooth and responsive, the players themselves were quite rude to say the least. Mainly the ones who are top in the Leaderboards are so egotistical it is ludacris. Anyone else have experience(s) with players like this?
The players at the top are a joke.. I have blown up several of the top 10 in both ranked and player. I take every win with a grain of salt mind you, because you never know what your opponents connection is like. Ive only played a handful of talented players.. winterking, STBtakeachance, Jezuz33, UnderKnight, and FOXDIE (insane smoke). Anyone ever play Gottiboys_Bling? That guy was high up there on both player and ranked.. and he was garbage, i blew him up BAD. He called me a "move spammer" and a "combo whore".. talked a lot of chit pre game about how he was gonna beat my ass. Wish i would have filmed it to expose him.. hes garbage.

Mine loads up a fight pretty quick but most people just leave the game as soon as they see my record....it kinda sucks lol
I hate people like that... I ALWAYS stick through it to the end. And I mean the end. I've been flawlessed, babied, the whole shebang, although not lately. There's nothing wrong with trying your best against skilled players. What's your psn? I'll keep an eye out for you :eek:

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Mine loads up a fight pretty quick but most people just leave the game as soon as they see my record....it kinda sucks lol
I get that a lot in player match.. (which i prefer vastly over ranked) I'm not great by any means, and people still leave because my record gives people the false impression that i'm good lol.. People should just stick around! You never know when good ole DanableLector is going to suffer from immense input delay and eat JIP all day trying to anti air with standing 1's and 2's :-(

I get that a lot in player match.. (which i prefer vastly over ranked) I'm not great by any means, and people still leave because my record gives people the false impression that i'm good lol.. People should just stick around! You never know when good ole DanableLector is going to suffer from immense input delay and eat JIP all day trying to anti air with standing 1's and 2's :-(
RIGHT! I've yet to get an air grab with Jax or Kano online without having to jump kick first.

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
I play kabal Johnny cage sonya Freddy and ermac.....oh and smoke ....then again I can use everybody ...sometimes I troll with sheeva:eek:. Lately I haven't had time to play on the vita and I probly won't till after EVO cause I'm tryin not to develop bad habbits like simplifying kombos, jumping,...etc

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
The players at the top are a joke.. I have blown up several of the top 10 in both ranked and player. I take every win with a grain of salt mind you, because you never know what your opponents connection is like. Ive only played a handful of talented players.. winterking, STBtakeachance, Jezuz33, UnderKnight, and FOXDIE (insane smoke). Anyone ever play Gottiboys_Bling? That guy was high up there on both player and ranked.. and he was garbage, i blew him up BAD. He called me a "move spammer" and a "combo whore".. talked a lot of chit pre game about how he was gonna beat my ass. Wish i would have filmed it to expose him.. hes garbage.
Oh man....I feel you people talk so much shit when you blow them up and get so mad.. but I've also had my share of the salt monster attacking me lol

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Oh man....I feel you people talk so much shit when you blow them up and get so mad.. but I've also had my share of the salt monster attacking me lol
Haha I've lost my cool a few times.. but its gotta be a perfect storm of BS for me to freak out. As soon as a person talks a lot of shit, taunts, and fatalities after being the benefactor or horrible lag.. that makes me flip my shit. I got blown up by a nightwolf the other day that just shoulder charged and jumped non stop. He was so stupid and predictable, but input delay made all my pokes, anti airs, and strings not come out on time and i got spammed to death for it. Its like, come on man! That shit doesn't work offline, or even online with a half decent connection. Your not good at all you idiot!

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
I hate when it pages and u get the people that just uppercut ...for some reason it eats me alive when I loose to that ....and I think I lost to the same nightwolf player you are talking about lol :(

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Hahaha, glad im not alone. I've got a secret weapon for encounters like that on the rare occasion i get a rematch. KENSHI!!!!!!!

I turn my volume off whenever I play vita online. I prefer silence over some guy screaming curses every time I whiff punish them.

I hate when it pages and u get the people that just uppercut ...for some reason it eats me alive when I loose to that ....and I think I lost to the same nightwolf player you are talking about lol :(
Now that I think about it.. i might have had a run in with you. Probably lasted around 30 seconds.

I know how you feel guys, and I just nut punch those people's laggy jumps. Why? Their block input is delayed by their own lag. Hur hur hur.

I turn my volume off whenever I play vita online. I prefer silence over some guy screaming curses every time I whiff punish them.

LOL yes I know that, I had a fight with someone that said I was playing cheap, I did reptile combos over and over and he said: aahh u r so cheap, cheap cheap LOL, then he said he would kill me with scorp, but he couldnt do any combo, I showed my scorp and silence was his respect HAHA

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
LOL yes I know that, I had a fight with someone that said I was playing cheap, I did reptile combos over and over and he said: aahh u r so cheap, cheap cheap LOL, then he said he would kill me with scorp, but he couldnt do any combo, I showed my scorp and silence was his respect HAHA
Guys you know you can turn off the mic right. Just hold the PS button and slect Disable Microphone (I think). That way you can enjoy your MK with volume :)

styroteqe

Space Jockey
After not playing MK PS Vita for a while, I decided to pop it in today and try a few online matches. Although the games felt extremely smooth and responsive, the players themselves were quite rude to say the least. Mainly the ones who are top in the Leaderboards are so egotistical it is ludacris. Anyone else have experience(s) with players like this?

Oh yeah. I keep getting pit against "akthegreat01". Who is really not "the great". He is "better" than me because I can not win a complete match, but I have taken rounds. He generally uses alot of 50/50's that I have trouble getting out of the corner from. But what's worst is that he talks alot of shit if you enable the microphone. He's an arrogant son of a bitch. Poor sportsmanship indeed for somebody at the top of the Leaderboards. Especially since the margin by which he beats me is ever decreasing, and I'm no top level player. One day, sir. One day soon.

I am currently offering a bounty for his head ;)