What's new

Players online in MK PS Vita...

Goku

Noob
After not playing MK PS Vita for a while, I decided to pop it in today and try a few online matches. Although the games felt extremely smooth and responsive, the players themselves were quite rude to say the least. Mainly the ones who are top in the Leaderboards are so egotistical it is ludacris. Anyone else have experience(s) with players like this?

RagingGulaman

Raging Of The Sub Zero
i played mk on the vita so far i heard that many ppl trying to hacked leaderboard and im friends with the two top players of the leaderboard mobfather187 and teddy im still new on the game so far im liking this game

i played mk on the vita so far i heard that many ppl trying to hacked leaderboard and im friends with the two top players of the leaderboard mobfather187 and teddy im still new on the game so far im liking this game
Teddy plays a decent turtling sub zero, but takes his losses like a man. Mobfather is a quitter, plain and simple, top of the leader boards through volume...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Damn Storms, I played you tonight, but my connection died. It was about to be round 3. :mad: I need to buy a new good router, I think mine is dead. gg
LOL! I thought someone was doing that on purpose to try and "expose" me as a rage quitter. :)

Vggs!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Man, when someone quit, the game shows ''blablabla has left the game''. Otherwise it's the netcode exposing itself once again.
or them possibly "pulling"... that's too much of a coincidence that the 'netcode' just dropped as they lost.

or them possibly "pulling"... that's too much of a coincidence that the 'netcode' just dropped as they lost.
I just can't imagine someone near the router waiting to pull out the plug, but who knows. I get a lot of disconects in the character select and when I'm applying a fatal/babal, I don't know shit about the subjet but the data must get heavy at these times.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I just can't imagine someone near the router waiting to pull out the plug, but who knows. I get a lot of disconects in the character select and when I'm applying a fatal/babal, I don't know shit about the subjet but the data must get heavy at these times.
can it also happen from just turning your Vita off?

I think people can hit the ps button and swipe the page, kind of equal to dashboarding on 360. The it shows the game session is no longer available. People only show as having left the game if they hit start and select quit game, it's not always the net code...

Yes it's pretty annoying when people are obviously rage quitting, since it's somewhat easier to hit the PS button on the vita than on a Ps3 controller. Yet there's also people like me who have bad connections/routers where it drops for about 2 seconds than goes back to normal, which is enough to stop and drop the match. This is the only thing that actually fills me with rage - my own connection. :( I have to do some research and find a good router to buy.

But really now - what's with all of the newbie Scorpions? Probably 60% of all ranked one-on-one matches I play are Scorpions. A lot of times I troll with random select and see if I can win.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yes it's pretty annoying when people are obviously rage quitting, since it's somewhat easier to hit the PS button on the vita than on a Ps3 controller. Yet there's also people like me who have bad connections/routers where it drops for about 2 seconds than goes back to normal, which is enough to stop and drop the match. This is the only thing that actually fills me with rage - my own connection. :( I have to do some research and find a good router to buy.

But really now - what's with all of the newbie Scorpions? Probably 60% of all ranked one-on-one matches I play are Scorpions. A lot of times I troll with random select and see if I can win.
I never do ranked... I don't like knowing it's one match and we're done.

RagingGulaman

Raging Of The Sub Zero
i played mobfather i know he quits but he told me that their connection sucks and teddy is teaching me how to be good with sub zero cause i wanna get better with him cause there's a tourney around my area and i need to practice with smoke and sub zero but im willing to more better and feel free to add me on the vita gamertag raginggulaman

Well, here in EU people half of the time are like that, the same as on ps3, only the level of playing on Vita is very low, I am still on the leaderboard without even playing for days so.. And the Vita online is much better and smoother then ps3 but the PULLING!! My god, i had something like 4 times I didnt pull, but my record says I disconnected?? WTH!!??

Well, here in EU people half of the time are like that, the same as on ps3, only the level of playing on Vita is very low, I am still on the leaderboard without even playing for days so.. And the Vita online is much better and smoother then ps3 but the PULLING!! My god, i had something like 4 times I didnt pull, but my record says I disconnected?? WTH!!??
That's not you disconnecting, its most likely the other person. Although at times it's just the wireless being itself. In general though, the connection is amazing so I can't complain there. Most disconnects are someone ragequitting.

Played Forever Mac10 the other day. Great guy, destroyed me in an ermac mirror match and gave me a round so I could practice some combos. (Keep in mind this was in ranked). Not all of them are so bad.

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Ranked or player match? I m in EU server ranked 80 or so in playermatch now but i almost dont plau i m not that goos imo
I only play ranked ....when I get spare time.....o and bostonizawsome hacked my score so he's not real he's a cheat lol ....for real ...just throwin that out there