What's new

Players like REO and CDjr aren't that much better than the average scrub (NOT a troll thread)

Flagg

Noob
Guy's I wasn't trying to be 'serious', but the OP does have a point.

The community, compared to the population of the planet is tiny, and like he said, if REO et al is better than 98% of us, be happy in the knowledge we are better than the billions of others out there, not playing the game :)

It would be criminal to close this thread when we have an Athene dick rider making threads about how great that weasley faced troll is.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I love this community, you guys always make me laugh. This isn't necessarily directed towards you Hito, just in general.

Just because a thread is silly or you think it's dumb doesn't mean it should be closed. But when there's a thread personally attacking a member of the community and a user of this site, everyone cries when that gets closed. Threads aren't closed based on if they entertain you or not, guys. This guy just made a random thread about horrible math, nothing wrong with that is there?

I guess if REO or CDjr made this same thread, spiced it with a little drama (aka as you guys like to call it "hype"), it wouldn't be such a dumb thread anymore. The same people saying "close this thread" would be defending it if it was even suggested to be closed.

You guys do realize that you don't have to post in every thread you don't like... right? ffs
I know this is directed towards me. Why would it be? I'm not relevant. Just figured since all the posts the creator of this thread has made after the first post have looked like this "COD TAKEZ NO SKEEEELLLZ" that it would have been closed by now.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
I know this is directed towards me. Why would it be? I'm not relevant. Just figured since all the posts the creator of this thread has made after the first post have looked like this "COD TAKEZ NO SKEEEELLLZ" that it would have been closed by now.

I think you're in the wrong "stupid" thread, buddy :p. That would be the "Athene greatest gamer blah blah'' one I believe

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Why is everyone taking this so serious??.. You kids need to lighten up and get a fucking life.... Half of you probably sit on you're asses playing games all day smh.

McNasty

Moist.
Everyone is a top player its just those guys have reactions, reads, knowledge, awareness oh and they dont choke in tourney... Go figure

I dig the top player eutopia idea just wish it was real.

But hey this is why everyone should try and make it to tournaments because any given day upsets can be made.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
The_SNKE Yo it's Oddessy lol, I didn't know you had an account here.

What the hell is with the "Holy shit this is retarted, close thread" comments. If you don't like it, don't look at it.
You guys fucking suck... Jesus

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
The_SNKE Yo it's Oddessy lol, I didn't know you had an account here.

What the hell is with the "Holy shit this is retarted, close thread" comments. If you don't like it, don't look at it.
You guys fucking suck... Jesus
Yooo! Lol playing with you made me wanna start messing with lao. Would be fun to run some mirrors soon ;). Are you going to SCR btw???

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Yooo! Lol playing with you made me wanna start messing with lao. Would be fun to run some mirrors soon ;). Are you going to SCR btw???
That's sick man, Lao's dope. I'm down to run some matches, but the L2/R2/R1 buttons on my controller just broke so i'd be ass. I want to make SCR, but It's not lookin' good atm. I can't get out of Chem Lab that Friday.