What's new

play me

everyone that thinks im bad and w/e play me and post how you did i dont care i kno i shouldnt even make this post due to ppl that r gay which is half of everyone on here but do it cause im not a bad guy like everyone think and dont start talkin bout droppin and all that cause everyones done it at least once and i dropped when i sucked or got mad but i have better control of my anger now and if i cant beat u on here ill destroy you on gow

I'll play you as soon as my 360 returns from the repair center.

It should be here today or tomorrow.

Send me a friend request:

QuiGonZel

Hey Vega, remember when Shaney, DC, you and me were in the room that night? You had what, 0 wins in the room? :lol: :lol: :lol: You got your ass owned.

I joined your room once, and you said "Frankiebonez is a fucking loser" and kicked me out without even playing...

if you wanna get your ass wooped dont boot me lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Hey DC....I didnt realize that was you that sent me that invite. I still thought your GT was DC Hustle. ow I'm hip...lol.

Besides havent you embarassed me enough already? hehe :oops:

Tim Static

Adminerator
I didnt even realize the DC at first....then later I was thinking that was you...my bad homie...BTW and certainly not kissin ass here, but your Jax inspired me to take him on as my main. I'm nowhere near as good as you, but I drive people nuts with his back breaker. I LOVE having people leave Ranked because my Jackson Briggs is too much for them to handle.

Yeah, I don't think you'll get many people to take your challenge because you are infamous for dropping and having a big mouth. Two reasons why I won't: A. No 360 at the moment, B. Last time, we played, you blamed your losses on arguing with DC, and that you couldn't concentrate.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
that backbreaker is something else.
Especially fools who keep jumping backwards....I swear 5 or 6 BB's in a row make most drop out before the match ends....GREAT stuff. Jax is a great counter to Ermac, Scorpion, Sektor and both Smoke's.

Tim Static said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
that backbreaker is something else.
Especially fools who keep jumping backwards....I swear 5 or 6 BB's in a row make most drop out before the match ends....GREAT stuff. Jax is a great counter to Ermac, Scorpion, Sektor and both Smoke's.
The BB is a problem for almost all of my characters. DC's Jax always kills my Kabal with BBs.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tonight, I dont remember his GT, but he quickly chose R.Smoke which makes me auto pic JAX....he then says "Oh shit...I hope your not good with Jax." I laughed (i NEVER talk shit either) and told him "Get your lube."

Didnt hit me once. :)

tim play me or shut up youve never played me stop lying to yourself so play me like i posted and i wont shit talk and if you beat me good cause idc anymore mk is gettin boring now

Tim Static

Adminerator
If your gonna post here, why dont you put more effort into how you type and your grammar.

Gee, its no wonder why you come across as a whiny little girl...

once again static talks crap and wont come to my rooms your not cool your a pussy for talkin shit then you dont even play me when i send you invites so heres my conclusion

TIM STATIC = PUSSY LITTLE BITCH

Tim Static

Adminerator
AGAIN, DUMB ASS, so the whole forum knows....I had no idea you had another GT. NO IDEA....I was looking for a guy who invited me and I was checking through the Challenger rooms to find him....

Sorry dude, I dont play quitters....you Quit everytime I beat you in Ranked, along with the fact your a no talent shit talking little pussy, I will not waste my time with you. I have already proven my skills to be superior to yours.

Your just a little nagging fly who keeps buzzing around here pissing people off. Keep my name out of your mouth little bitch.

LOOK CRAYOLA just play me no shit talkn and mayb friend i dont want to talk crap to ppl i jus want to be respected but all it is is bad rep from before till now

Go Go xV3gax said:
LOOK CRAYOLA just play me no shit talkn and mayb friend i dont want to talk crap to ppl i jus want to be respected but all it is is bad rep from before till now
I'm just not sure if you meant to say that to me or someone else =/