What's new

play me

Go Go xV3gax said:
LOOK CRAYOLA just play me no shit talkn and mayb friend i dont want to talk crap to ppl i jus want to be respected but all it is is bad rep from before till now
Which explains why you drop or kick me out of your rooms... Seriously dude, no one's going to take you seriously when you say this shit.. jajajjaja

Tim Static

Adminerator
Go Go xV3gax said:
fuck you once again ill beat ur ass and ur making excuses i have no reason to drop anymore ur terrible and your scared

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......dream on lil girl. Dream on.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Compy386 said:
Tim Static said:
Go Go xV3gax said:
fuck you once again ill beat ur ass and ur making excuses i have no reason to drop anymore ur terrible and your scared

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......dream on lil girl. Dream on.

LMAO....sweet.

You should make your sig pic pink and stuff for our favorite female member of UMK.com

Or make one with all his other GTs. :)

Korpz

Noob
Go Go xV3gax said:
everyone that thinks im bad and w/e play me and post how you did i dont care i kno i shouldnt even make this post due to ppl that r gay which is half of everyone on here but do it cause im not a bad guy like everyone think and dont start talkin bout droppin and all that cause everyones done it at least once and i dropped when i sucked or got mad but i have better control of my anger now and if i cant beat u on here ill destroy you on gow
I'll Play You Sir . I Think You Were On My Friends List At One Point And If I Remember Correctly ..... You're As Good In Gears As You Are In UMK3 . :D We Can Play Anytime You Want Sweetheart , And I Won't Film You Anymore :wink: