What's new

PL says "KL NOT IN TOP TEN"

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ive been saying over rated for a while now and I want some discussion and opinions from other KL players.

"He does well agsinst the top characters like kabal, kenshi, and smoke but he has 7 MU that he clearly loses"

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I thought tom asked is he top 5 and he said no?

Best of luck to PL. Hope starting from scratch with a little soul searching makes him come back on top.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Disagree entirely. Kung Lao is most definitely top 5. I don't care if he is the back to back EvO champ.

ColdZero

Banned
I hate kung lao, you can't attack him due to his stupid turnaroundspin move and then he teleports behind your ass and throws you. You are like "what just happened??".

gdf

Noob
He also said that there is only one Kung Lao player, and everyone else is...well I don't know the exact words, but implying everyone copies him.

At this point, Perfect Legend's opinion makes him irrelevant.

What happened to him was his lack of a scene nearby to learn match-ups, Kung Lao without match-up experience at the highest possible level sucks.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
He also said that there is only one Kung Lao player, and everyone else is...well I don't know the exact words, but implying everyone copies him.

At this point, Perfect Legend's opinion makes him irrelevant.

What happened to him was his lack of a scene nearby to learn match-ups, Kung Lao without match-up experience at the highest possible level sucks.
Carl has a monthly he can come out to once in a while...he just doesn't go, though.

gdf

Noob
Carl has a monthly he can come out to once in a while...he just doesn't go, though.
I am familiar with CoCo, but that's on him.

He doesn't have something like GGA or VSM, a close-by group of people trying to level up.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Don't let your online bias get to you here guys.

Low hitbox characters do give him problems and stop his momentum. And we all know what he can do with full momentum.

I am not saying I agree.... but you have to think about it before just blowing off what he says (as dramatic as it may be).