What's new

Pig's Most Wanted "General M2Dave" - Deathstroke Forum Unite

With all due respect Dave, and aside from my lack of proof, had we called it quits at a FT5 or a FT10 it would have stood as me beating you. While the end product was you at 22 wins and me at 16 losses, it's very possible for Deathstroke to beat you considering I have little to no matchup XP against Zod besides playing against you. Honest to God's truth Deathstroke can go even with Zod IF you know what you're doing.

So basically Dave kept increasing the "first to" stipulation until he was leading? Interesting...
Nah it wasn't like that, it was just more that we kept on playing. We were just playing for fun as far as I knew, he knew I wanted to do the challenge though

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Questions!
1. Did this stream again since Sunday night and I missed it; if so, is it gonna be archived?
2. Is this being streamed again or is it over?

StevoSuprem0

Cool. I missed anything that happened after j360 and slim fought, and it should like iiceman did pretty decently. I'd be interested to check it out :).
Thanks for being awesome Pig. You stay classy.

StevoSuprem0

Bummer. Oh well, still awesome, hoping for more if everyone has time and what not. This is an awesome idea.
Side note- I'd love to get some Zod matchup experience with Joker whenever your schedule allows sir!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
With all due respect Dave, and aside from my lack of proof, had we called it quits at a FT5 or a FT10 it would have stood as me beating you. While the end product was you at 22 wins and me at 16 losses, it's very possible for Deathstroke to beat you considering I have little to no matchup XP against Zod besides playing against you. Honest to God's truth Deathstroke can go even with Zod IF you know what you're doing.
Everything that you say is correct, but Deathstroke does not go even with Zod.

Besides, the connection was very unstable. For example, you kept shooting low gunshots (-23 on block) when my trait was out, which should easily guarantee a bite (13F start up) every time, but it did not. That is why I prefer to play on XBL.

You Deathstroke players also act like I fight Deathstroke all day. I actually do not. Nobody in my local scene uses Deathstroke. I just visualize the match in my mind before I fight it.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

Besides, the connection was very unstable. For example, you kept shooting low gunshots (-23 on block) when my trait was out, which should easily guarantee a bite (13F start up) every time, but it did not. That is why I prefer to play on XBL.

You Deathstroke players also act like I fight Deathstroke all day. I actually do not. Nobody in my local scene uses Deathstroke. I just visualize the match in my mind before I fight it.

i can't get away with even one low gunshot

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
All guns guarantee bite.

MB or not, it makes no difference. You can bite in between 2nd and 3rd hit (MB low gunshots) and the grenade (MB machine gun) at the appropriate range.

yeah i noticed one time i did a mb version on you and in between the 2nd and 3rd wave of bullets you did the grab and traded one bullet for a full combo.

And this was on block

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

This is why i refuse to play someoen win or lose w shit connections.

wired cable or GTFO