What's new

Pig's Most Wanted "General M2Dave" - Deathstroke Forum Unite

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
All guns guarantee bite.

MB or not, it makes no difference. You can bite in between 2nd and 3rd hit (MB low gunshots) and the grenade (MB machine gun) at the appropriate range.
yeah i noticed one time i did a mb version on you and in between the 2nd and 3rd wave of bullets you did the grab and traded one bullet for a full combo.

And this was on block
Sinestro too

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
Is Dave getting compensated for everyone he takes down by the way? Not that Pig wouldn't pay, but this seems like the sort of thing Dave'd do for free.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Pig just texted me and said he was canceling the stream for tonight because he has to go to sleep early.

If some of you Deathstroke fools still want to play for fun, I am on PSN now.

Vagrant

Noob
2) 16 Bit and Slips claim that Deathstroke is top ten on the KTP and the Deathstroke forum says "Oh, yes! Of course!". I am going to expose these fools on the next Kryptonian Council Podcast.

I'd rather if you talk shit and misquote people, you actually go out there and play people.

And from the looks of this thread, it seems you have. You stepped up and actually played people.

Good.
You have my blessing to talk all the shit and misquote people all you want on the next Council. At least you fucking stepped up and PLAYED PEOPLE FIRST!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Cannot stream tonight cause away at work and Saturdays is for me

Sunday is the next closest date available.

So MIT and who will play Dave?