What's new

Pig's Most Wanted "General M2Dave" - Deathstroke Forum Unite

Abbneto

God's only man, spared by the Butcher.
May god have mercy on the DS forum if dave wins.
You cannot let this happen, if dave doesn't get blown up DS will forever be low tier.
An exception should be made for 16bit, would lose to see them go at each other l0l
May Zod have mercy on the DS forums****

Vagrant

Noob
Man I'd love to do it. I just am not going to have internet in time if this is only for a week. The only place I've been able to get training in is at Galloping Ghost.

That and when this match does finally happen. I don't want it to be online. I want it streamed, in front of people and offline, at a tourney.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Every Deathstroke that wants in needs to see the archeive of the matches so far. If you guys don't know the matchup you... will... not... win. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

It's already like 3-7 as it is, so if you don't even know what Zod is capable of and know that you can't play the traditional gun game then you're just setting yourself up to fail.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
OK ima agree Zod has the advantage in this MU but it doesn't mean DS is a bad character its just a bad MU and the logic of this community is if a character has a bad MU or two they are automatically low tier

M2Dave

Zoning Master
OK ima agree Zod has the advantage in this MU but it doesn't mean DS is a bad character its just a bad MU and the logic of this community is if a character has a bad MU or two they are automatically low tier
Deathstroke has more than "a bad match up or two".

- Aquaman
- Killer Frost
- Martian Manhunter
- The Flash
- Zod

Characters like Nightwing and Wonder Woman are also debatable.

haketh

Noob
Deathstroke has more than "a bad match up or two".

- Aquaman
- Killer Frost
- Martian Manhunter
- The Flash
- Zod

Characters like Nightwing and Wonder Woman are also debatable.
NW is 5-5, knock him down and he has a hard time dealing with J. 3 on his WU. It just takes being able to switch DS playstyles depending on which stance he's in. Agreed on everything else though.

Pig still doign this? I'd like a swing at it myself.

Vagrant

Noob
what pressue?

on NW? please.

Any jump 3, jump 2, or f3 you block is me putting you in a guessing game. If I guess right its free damage and positioning of my choice, regardless of what character you are.

Good luck game planning for that.

You guys gotta stop downplaying DS's up close game.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Man I'd love to do it. I just am not going to have internet in time if this is only for a week. The only place I've been able to get training in is at Galloping Ghost.

That and when this match does finally happen. I don't want it to be online. I want it streamed, in front of people and offline, at a tourney.

If you want Zod experience, I can run the MU with you if you plan on doing this, at Galloping Ghost. I'm not a great Zod, but I have an idea of his tricks.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Any jump 3, jump 2, or f3 you block is me putting you in a guessing game. If I guess right its free damage and positioning of my choice, regardless of what character you are.

It's not downplayed, I don't mean to sound like I'm accusing you specifically but stop boosting how good he is up close. He's as average as it gets up close, Deathstroke as it stands in the only comparison I can make, is the Sub-Zero of Injustice.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

what OH are you going to do after a j3?
J3 doesn't link into f3.

and i'm pretty sure NW in staff's d1 will just beat any other button press you do.