What's new

Pig's MKX EO Beta Kodes - Online Tournament + Game Show for Kodes

9_Lives

Noob
I don't have time to test the beta, so I'd rather it go to someone who does. Although it would be a lot of fun to play with good online for once.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
People fucking have EXTRA codes and many of us don't even have ONE? You've gotta be shitting me. This is making me unreasonably angry. Everyone who bought the game should have access to this beta. At the very least, it should have been first come, first serve. I registered seconds after it went live. I sat there refreshing the page like a moron all day.

Anyway, it's cool that you're doing this, Pig, but it shouldn't be necessary. I don't understand why everyone who spent their money on MKX wouldn't be able to try this beta if they chose to.

Yes....I'm angry. I'm going to try to get into this tournament, though.
I'm right there with you. I've invested a ridiculous amount of hours on the current shitty net code, and it seems like everyone but me..us.. Has one. Why the hell i didnt get one despite registering within 15 minutes of the beta site going live is beyond me.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I'd like to enter for chance to try this supposedly great new netkode. But I'd hate to lose it to a failed wake up or dropped combo. . . . . I'm at the MK crossroads on this one.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Well the reason I presume they started off limited is it's literally a "Beta"

Meaning there will be tons of issues at first so shipping out 5-6 million codes for every human that purchased the game would be an absolute nightmare when it came to looking at the feedback

You'd have millions of people offering critiques like "bruh" "it's ok" "clone sucks" and have to go throUgh millions of feedback forms of trolls would be a logistical nightmare

As the beta gets more and more fleshed out I imagine it'll become a demo then official release expanding as it grows and gets better
I don't mean have the beta go to every single person who bought the game. I meant that anyone interested in going through the process and wanting to try a new netcode should get one. I doubt most casual players would give a shit about it. Hell, I've seen posts on this very site from people stating they prefer the current (shitty) online to playing offline.

I'd have settled for a beta that didn't even give me the option of leaving feedback. I just want to experience what everyone is talking about.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This is actually a REALLY smart way to do sign ups for online tournies. There's always so many no shows, only being able to "register" is if you're in the chat at a certain time is brilliant.

To be clear, this is a BETA tournament correct? Seems obvious but just making sure. @Pig Of The Hut

champdee

Noob
Really great idea @Pig Of The Hut , that's cool you got extra, and nice of you then just giving them away ya know? I wish everyone the best.... If I had or happen to find extra in my email I would do something similar but wouldn't want to be a copy cat.. Oh and the net netcode is incredible btw guys, and it's only going to get better according to my sources which I won't go into... And the whole "champdee sucks" meme or whatever it is motivates me to get better and i love you all, really like this community a lot :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Playing the current online netcode offering is not worth a beta code reward. My sanity can not take it.

Xev

Noob
Playing the current online netcode offering is not worth a beta code reward. My sanity can not take it.
Yea, I can't stand it either. Nothing but love for Pig for doing this but I just can't stomach the online to even try this.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is actually a REALLY smart way to do sign ups for online tournies. There's always so many no shows, only being able to "register" is if you're in the chat at a certain time is brilliant.

To be clear, this is a BETA tournament correct? Seems obvious but just making sure. @Pig Of The Hut
No this is an online tournament to win to get a beta Kode

People entering don't have Kodes