Pig vs Gross 5am MLG Dallas Casuals - A look at Kenshi vs Smoke

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Iphone recorded

Best Viewed full screen for obvious reasons

My Iphone doesnt record any Sound so I replaced it with random game music

Intense matches and gross is a phenom Smoke player imo

FTR We played 7 series and i think he won everyone 5-4 but i hit FT3 a lot lol

This MU is 4-6 Smoke favor and reo Agrees.

Also he bodied me with sektor (first time ever happened) 6 straight then i adjusted and won 9 games straight and was forever educated in mu. His sektor was tremendous and all his setups were legit

Please feel free to discuss

FrothyOmen can I put you in charge of tagging all smoke players? thanks STORMS
Blackula
Under_The_Mayo

Glass Sword

Nobody
Apparently I don't use Ex Smoke In enough. Another thing he is doing is the b2 after an air to air punch into a down 1 which is hard to do honestly.
My new life goal is to get toasty boost in the corner with the uppercut combo and kill my opponent with two resets with the meter I got.He rarely uses d4 except in combo. Overall he is just his own Smoke he does his own thing and it works.
He is the opposite of me he jumps a lot and I never jump lol. This is already been said however.
16:55 uppercut frame trap hold that. Also that online neutral jump punch tech.
After watching this I really want to play you in some casuals Pig Of The Hut
FrothyOmen tag me from now on as a Smoke player. I may not be the best, but I try my best to show up.

Pig Of The Hut

Apparently I don't use Ex Smoke In enough. Another thing he is doing is the b2 after an air to air punch into a down 1 which is hard to do honestly.
My new life goal is to get toasty boost in the corner with the uppercut combo and kill my opponent with two resets with the meter I got.He rarely uses d4 except in combo. Overall he is just his own Smoke he does his own thing and it works.
He is the opposite of me he jumps a lot and I never jump lol. This is already been said however.
FrothyOmen tag me from now on as a Smoke player. I may not be the best, but I try my best to show up.

I've learned a lEarned a lot from watching and playing him

Adjustments made

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Pig Of The Hut and everyone else in Pig's room at Raleigh, remember that random moment when somebody else wanted to play and Glass Sword was like "NOOOOOO! I'M PLAYING NOW!" and we just let him play his casuals.. When he wants to play casuals he gets to play lol

Glass Sword

Nobody
Pig Of The Hut and everyone else in Pig's room at Raleigh, remember that random moment when somebody else wanted to play and Glass Sword was like "NOOOOOO! I'M PLAYING NOW!" and we just let him play his casuals.. When he wants to play casuals he gets to play lol
Man you are embarrassing me. I have realized you have to be a bit of a bully when it comes to playing casuals. You got to be like "Yo! i got next!" And they will be like "OK just one more." Then they play two more, so you got to be like "You said one more you have been playing for the past 30 minutes let me play." Then when you sit down you don't need to relinquish it easily after you just sit down unless you are playing lose and you get up. I can't remember the exact moment you are speaking of, but I'm sorry if I was rude. If it was my set up I might have pulled that clause on you guys sorry.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Why is REO now the police of Smoke and Kenshi matchups?
You know what I'll police the match up and I'll police the Smoke Johnny Cage match up as well (after you tried to police the match up on the VSM stream). The Kenshi match up is one of the ones where Smoke truly shines and Johnny Cage does not beat Smoke that badly it is a 4-6 you just got to accept you can only use hit and run tactics and settle for sweeping and throwing Cage a lot.

Pig Of The Hut

**Scratches head

So youtube removed two songs from my video and made it unavailable to mobile for adding songs

ehh whatever

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Not done watching it.
1. Gross has swag combos. Nothing I would recommend anyone adding to their game plan, but he's classy, and I like it.

2. Gross knows the spacing for Spirit Charge. If you used a non-EX one, you'd be whiff punished with a Smoke Bomb every time. And if you jumped, you'd be AA'd.

3. Pig, for the love of god, don't ever try to jump away when Smoke uses Smoke Towards. You did it a lot during the beginning. Later on, I think you got the picture. lol. You could be D1 AA'd every single time.

Pig Of The Hut

Not done watching it.
1. Gross has swag combos. Nothing I would recommend anyone adding to their game plan, but he's classy, and I like it.

2. Gross knows the spacing for Spirit Charge. If you used a non-EX one, you'd be whiff punished with a Smoke Bomb every time. And if you jumped, you'd be AA'd.

3. Pig, for the love of god, don't ever try to jump away when Smoke uses Smoke Towards. You did it a lot during the beginning. Later on, I think you got the picture. lol. You could be D1 AA'd every single time.
I learned