Votes: 85 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I dont get it, Where am I?

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters

matterovermind

mindundermatter
WoundCowboy and EMP Dark, you are both eligible for an amazing trip for two to the beautiful resort at RESET WORLD! Spend up to 90 second intervals in our one of a kind exfoliating smoke bomb massage chamber where your body will be pelted repeatedly until you are feeling completely at ease!!!!

Once you let go (of block) you will be whisked away to the skies where you will participate in an exciting juggling lesson with subzerosmokerai ending with a super fast bullet train ride via the F4 Express train, with our lively conductor Ghostface777o0o who will bring you back to the resort for round two!!!

Since the resort is all-inclusive, you can feel free to explore the rest of the property at your leisure. Head back for another smoke bomb massage! Take a day-trip to Anti-Air Island! You can even work out at our state of the art fitness center where we provide you with 200 different types of Shake weights to use...and don't forget to leave without a complimentary protein Shake made by our personal training staff of Glass_Sword and matterovermind.

All meals are included in your stay where we offer a variety of Wafflez in the morning and 22 different types of Ribbz during lunch and dinner hours.

If you are having any trouble finding any of the amenities we provide at our property please ask for any one of our staff members at the following website:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/smoke-player-list-smoke-discussion-outside-of-smoke-forum-hub.25515/

All staff can be found at the corner of the resort which is D4 and B2 blocks from the Welcome Center. Ask for FrothyOmen and Wafflez. Also, mention the coupon code EX Smoke Bomb for a free 10% discount.

Here is a quick picture of our property

This is quite possibly the best post on this entire site and should be immortalized in the Smoke forums.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
If we can't suggest new gauntlets in here we just need a new thread for it. Half the fun is talking with everyone about what ones would be awesome to see.

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
Kenshi vs raiden gauntlet is a very interesting matchup , I am interested in running that as well