Votes: 85 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I dont get it, Where am I?

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut I am down. I can also play on PS3 if you need me to...
I wanna hype up each shang gauntlet as "Steal ______ Soul" as in your or dark's soul

If you defeat all 5 you own their souls

but if you are defeated by someone then they down your soul and all the others you beat

You may ask me what do the souls grant you??????

Answer: Money Sex power women booze and get out of jail free card next time you play monopoly 20th year anniversary edition

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I wanna hype up each shang gauntlet as "Steal ______ Soul" as in your or dark's soul

If you defeat all 5 you own their souls

but if you are defeated by someone then they down your soul and all the others you beat

You may ask me what do the souls grant you??????

Answer: Money Sex power women booze and get out of jail free card next time you play monopoly 20th year anniversary edition
lol so basically I have to break out my superman shirt? No problem :cool:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
WoundCowboy and EMP Dark, you are both eligible for an amazing trip for two to the beautiful resort at RESET WORLD! Spend up to 90 second intervals in our one of a kind exfoliating smoke bomb massage chamber where your body will be pelted repeatedly by our expert masseuse xSMoKEx until you are feeling completely at ease!!!!

Once you let go (of block) you will be whisked away to the skies where you will participate in an exciting juggling lesson with subzerosmokerai ending with a super fast bullet train ride via the F4 Express train, with our lively conductor Ghostface777o0o who will bring you back to the resort for round two!!!

Since the resort is all-inclusive, you can feel free to explore the rest of the property at your leisure. Head back for another smoke bomb massage! Take a day-trip to Anti-Air Island! You can even work out at our state of the art fitness center where we provide you with 200 different types of Shake weights to use...and don't forget to leave without a complimentary protein Shake made by our personal training staff of Glass_Sword and matterovermind.

All meals are included in your stay where we offer a variety of Wafflez in the morning and 22 different types of Ribbz during lunch and dinner hours.

If you are having any trouble finding any of the amenities we provide at our property please ask for any one of our staff members at the following website:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/smoke-player-list-smoke-discussion-outside-of-smoke-forum-hub.25515/

All staff can be found at the corner of the resort which is D4 and B2 blocks from the Welcome Center. Ask for FrothyOmen and Wafflez. Also, mention the coupon code EX Smoke Bomb for a free 10% discount.

Here is a quick picture of our property

Pig Of The Hut

WoundCowboy and EMP Dark, you are both eligible for an amazing trip for two to the beautiful resort at RESET WORLD! Spend up to 90 second intervals in our one of a kind exfoliating smoke bomb massage chamber where your body will be pelted repeatedly until you are feeling completely at ease!!!!

Once you let go (of block) you will be whisked away to the skies where you will participate in an exciting juggling lesson with subzerosmokerai ending with a super fast bullet train ride via the F4 Express train, with our lively conductor Ghostface777o0o who will bring you back to the resort for round two!!!

Since the resort is all-inclusive, you can feel free to explore the rest of the property at your leisure. Head back for another smoke bomb massage! Take a day-trip to Anti-Air Island! You can even work out at our state of the art fitness center where we provide you with 200 different types of Shake weights to use...and don't forget to leave without a complimentary protein Shake made by our personal training staff of Glass_Sword and matterovermind.

All meals are included in your stay where we offer a variety of Wafflez in the morning and 22 different types of Ribbz during lunch and dinner hours.

If you are having any trouble finding any of the amenities we provide at our property please ask for any one of our staff members at the following website:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/smoke-player-list-smoke-discussion-outside-of-smoke-forum-hub.25515/

All staff can be found at the corner of the resort which is D4 and B2 blocks from the Welcome Center. Ask for FrothyOmen and Wafflez. Also, mention the coupon code EX Smoke Bomb for a free 10% discount.

Here is a quick picture of our property

lmao dig it

setup the smoke gauntlet for me and pm the details and players involved

Pig Of The Hut

Shang Tsung Sorcerer of Souls Gauntlet
Date: 1.13.12 11pm est
System: XBOX
Players
Shang Tsung: WoundCowboy
Other Characters: 7 Player limit and ALL are allowed to sign up for this one. Its a no character lock gauntlet vs Wound Cowboy #1 Shang

Shang Tsung Sorcerer of Souls Gauntlet
Date: 1.13.12 10pm est
System: PS3
Players
Shang Tsung: @emperor_dark
Other Characters: 7 Player limit same as above

OP UPDATED