What's new

Match Footage Pig of The Hut (Zod) vs. Mr. Mileena (Zatanna) FT 20

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut Just curious, why didn't you use MB sidearm when you had the life lead against ring toss zoning? Wouldn't the trades work out in your favor?
Because full screen it's not near as negative and a side arm gets blown up by tele into low kick starter or really any starter as shown many times early on so I stopped zoning completely and did another approach w the footsie and trait game

Pig Of The Hut

Oh, the movelist said 5 last time I checked. I was like that's the fastest normal in the game, why aren't people talking about this
It's not 5

Neither is zod's frame data right

Injustice frame data is like buying a turkey burger from mcdonalds w the advertisement saying "ONLY 400 CALORIES " only later to take the turkey burger Into the lab, conduct proper testing to find its actually 895 calories and not even turkey at all but it's actually venison (deer) meat which you're allergic to, eat and die

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Oh, the movelist said 5 last time I checked. I was like that's the fastest normal in the game, why aren't people talking about this
It's definitely 5 frames.

Example 1: Put Batman on record, do b113. Block it and punish with Zatanna's standing 1, it works. Now try and punishing b113 with any 6 frame move in the game, it doesn't punish. (I know the frame data says b113 is -6, but the fact is a 5 frame move punishes it and not a 6 frame move)

Example 2: This one is much harder to test, but have a Bane player try to do 2 double fists (with trait and at point blank) against Zatanna with Zatanna blocking the first one and pressing standing 1 before the 2nd double fist comes out. It's very hard for the Bane player to get a 2nd double fist out, and he instead gets hit. Do the same test again, but try having a 6 frame normal interrupting the 2nd double fist, the armor on the double fist easily absorbs the hit and hits the player.

Edit: I found another one, Zatanna can punish Deathstroke's 32 string on block, but 6 frame normals don't work.

Last edited:

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing

Example 1: Put Batman on record, do b113. Block it and punish with Zatanna's standing 1, it works. Now try and punishing b113 with any 6 frame move in the game, it doesn't punish. (I know the frame data says b113 is -6, but the fact is a 5 frame move punishes it and not a 6 frame move)

Example 2: This one is much harder to test, but have a Bane player try to do 2 double fists (with trait and at point blank) against Zatanna with Zatanna blocking the first one and pressing standing 1 before the 2nd double fist comes out. It's very hard for the Bane player to get a 2nd double fist out, and he instead gets hit. Do the same test again, but try having a 6 frame normal interrupting the 2nd double fist, the armor on the double fist easily absorbs the hit and hits the player.

Edit: I found another one, Zatanna can punish Deathstroke's 32 string on block, but 6 frame normals don't work.
Yeah, when I use her and do a string that starts with standing 1 I can just feel how fast it is. Alot of people in here were saying it was 7 frames, I knew for sure it wasn't 7 lol. And Zatanna is the only character I seen so far interrupt Batman's 113 string with a standing jab. It's good

Pig Of The Hut

Can u tell me what zod's bf3 is on block

Is raven's singularity not -6?
I can't seem to punish that on block. in demon mode