What's new

Match Footage Pig of The Hut (Zod) vs. Mr. Mileena (Zatanna) FT 20

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
It might be a slow time for news, but that doesn't mean players have stopped playing. Injustice: Gods Among Us is one of the most played games in the community and also one of the most hype games.

Proof of this lies within this set between two very established players in the fighting game community. Here is an online set; first to 20 between Pig of the Hut's Zod and Mr. Mileena's Zatanna!
Prepare to be astounded!

edited & promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Very impressed. That's all I can say. I would've liked to see more anti air rings confirmed into trance, but regardless this zatanna play was A1.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Prepare to be astounded!
Man, AK Pig Of The Hut , you have an awesome Zod to watch.
Appreciate the post

It's a great set that showcased the MU pretty well although there are some things Joe and I have talked about that neither of us did but will do and also some thins we will both do better in our next Ft20

I firmly believe this is 5-5, ill post future sets like this one on my channel

Trait summon is unsafe after full screen blocked trance because full screen another trance can hit within 3 frames but half screen on block it's free

Also I didn't know I can check her w low laser after a blocked projectile, that will help my patience and sometimes lackof a lot. You may say pig full screen if u check her w low laser on a full screen blocked projectile she can tele a couple frames before......3/4 laser is free to check but full screen I would laser reg charge and dash cancel out opposite direction she teleported for a whiff punish or at worst now she's less and 1/4 screen from me where I want her

Joe and I will continue to evolve the MU

Thanks

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
So u can check me w laser everytime after a ring? What if I jump levi mb teleport? Gonna have to lab it!!!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Appreciate the post

It's a great set that showcased the MU pretty well although there are some things Joe and I have talked about that neither of us did but will do and also some thins we will both do better in our next Ft20

Trait summon is unsafe after full screen blocked trance because full screen another trance can hit within 3 frames but half screen on block it's free

Also I didn't know I can check her w low laser after a blocked projectile, that will help my patience and sometimes lackof a lot. You may say pig full screen if u check her w low laser on a full screen blocked projectile she can tele a couple frames before......3/4 laser is free to check but full screen I would laser reg charge and dash cancel out opposite direction she teleported for a whiff punish or at worst now she's less and 1/4 screen from me where I want her

Thanks

No problem Pig! Just happened to be s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ searching for good Injustice content and came across this set :D

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
If you want me to be frank then this was the poorest I've played against a GL and flash and months

I was very frustrated this entire series because I knew then my mind wasn't connecting right that day in tourney
;_; yeah I suppose that is possible. But you can look at it this way: I don't think there's a person who can say with a clear conscience, that they've played a better Zod than you. That accolade is no joke. And I know for a fact after reading the articles in USA Today (I've subscribed to their newsletter) that you are, in fact, the leading cause of brain hemorrhaging among Green Lantern players.

BlastX21

Noob
Good matches.

I still want to see Zatanna vs a rushdown character. Every high-profile match on here has been vs a zoner (GL, Sinestro, Zod). Close combat is where it gets more complicated for her, especially when the opponent has stronger tools for that range.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Good matches.

I still want to see Zatanna vs a rushdown character. Every high-profile match on here has been vs a zoner (GL, Sinestro, Zod). Close combat is where it gets more complicated for her, especially when the opponent has stronger tools for that range.

Good point. I'd love to see a top Batman against one of our 3 premier Zatanna players.

FOREVER KING
DarthArma

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
Appreciate the post

Thanks
I've always loved watching this Zod. So many tricks. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the zoning war like that so often? To me, it's always frustrating.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Appreciate the post

Thanks
Real interested in what develops from this MU. I have played Mr. Mileena a few times over the last month or so and I have been at a complete loss at what to do. I feel like i'm on thin ice. If I press a button I feel like I get tranced on the spot lol. One thing I had success with was using the parry on Z's F3 set up, but outside of that I get bodied lmao. Mileena is phenomenal with Z.